2016년 11월 21일 월요일

Yungji’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Double Jaw for Mouth Protrusion + Face contouring Surgery)

Yungji’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Double Jaw for Mouth Protrusion + Face contouring Surgery)


Compare to other people, 
my face is relatively long, and cheekbone is protruded.

Also I have hallow cheek with angled square jaw..

Protruded mouth also made smile line more sunken.
Due to this face shape, I looked older than my age,

I was always depressed due to low self-esteem.

But after I found Banobagi, I decided to get the surgery done!^^
And I’m living happy life these days~ 






I don’t want to see my before photos..
Angled jaw and protruded mouth made my image sharp and look angry.
And too masculine!!!





3 days after the surgery~
I lied on operation bed, and don’t remember anything from then.
I woke up in the recovery room!!!
I have rhinitis which made me hard to breathe after surgery.
But I was getting painless IV, so I didn’t feel much pain.

I realized three things after surgery!

1.    Carefully read the plastic surgery reviews
2.    Manage yourself well before the surgery
3.    Eat much food you like before the surgery!!!!







A week passed after surgery~
I went to the clnic and for peeling massage and cooling mask treatment~
Also, I got deswelling injection!!

And face band is what I got from them!!!

The purpose of face band is for settlement of cheekbone after surgery~
And of course, swelling subsidence~

I had to massage with ice-packs for about a week, 
but changed to warm massage from today!






I can just take the photos in any angle,
I look good on any photos!! >.<

Never thought this day will come!
I also hear people complimenting about my face 
how I look younger than my age~!

I want to chew some meat!!!!






I drank with male friends for the first time,
And they all complement me saying I look pretty! Wow!!

As my face gets smaller, my eyes look bigger and nose look higher^^







I try to practice opening my mouth,
And I works, so it is not possible to do regular practice. T.T
I can put two fingers in now, like the photos.^^





My sensation was pretty normal from right after surgery!
Except for front chin and right cheek area.

After about 2 weeks, the sensation came all back to normal^^


Remaining numbness will turn back to normal within 2-3 months~

I did worry about numbness after surgery, what if I cannot feel anything after surgery,

But with Dr,Oh at Banobagi,
You do not have to worry about it! ^^






By comparing the before and after shows clearly how much I changed!!
I look like a different person, right?


One month after protruded mouth double jaw surgery and
 face contouring surgery story is about the same.

My swelling subsided a lot!




  
I covered my faceline with hair all the time before the surgery, 
but I tie my hair easily these days~

I met my friends and they were so surprised to see how small my face became!
I feet amazing!! >o<





I cut my bangs~
I look younger with bangs~~
As I am wearing braces, the teeth look straighter than before!
I can eat basically anything these days~
Also, I didn’t look good on hats, but I wear them often these days~^^*






I am reaching age 30 soon,,!
But I want to live like I am in 20s after surgery~~






Feminine style didn’t fit me before the surgery,
So I cut my hair short all the time~
But now, I look good on any hair style^^





3rd week/fist month/second month/third month 


           fourth month/fifth month/sixth month/seventh month


                     eighth month /ninth month /1 Year After!!

I summarized my 1 year recovery with photos every month^^

M swelling wasn’t bad, and recovered pretty fast!

I chose Banobagi after long consideration and trusted the clinic^^

I’m so thankful for Banobagi <3


BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기