2016년 11월 28일 월요일

Wannabe’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Double jaw + Profile surgery)

Wannabe’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Double jaw + Profile surgery)






Before I share my story, here is photo taken before the surgery!



I had slight jutting chin with long face
And my nose was also blunt T.T
To find confidence of my appearance, I decided to get plastic surgery!








About one week after surgery~
Still swelled, right?







From this time, I had to wear the face band.
The nurse at Banobagi clinic taught me nicely (:







I removed the stitches and also got deswelling massage at the clinic 
on the 2nd week of surgery ~

I felt like it is healing faster~






I went for regular check-up 1 month after surgery.
Swelling subsided a lot, right?
I can open my mouth wide as this!!
I cannot eat much these days, so I want to eat lot of things!







I started for orthodontic treatment on lower teeth 2 months after surgery.
I heard it from people who have done wearing braces saying inner lips hurt because of the braces, but it wasn’t that hurting to me!







I still have the minor swelling after 3months,
Bu now I have more feminine appearance than before~
Which is pretty AMAZING~






After 4months, I can eat everything!
My boyfriend says I look more beautiful everyday~






When I meet people for the first time, 
they consider my age about 3-4 years younger than my age!
I never thought of being younger image,,!







After 7 months, I got the surgery done to remove the fats on face.
Also I did forehead and nose surgery as profile surgery.
I didn’t like my flat nose and forehead..






1 week after profile surgery~
Almost no swelling after 1 week!
But my eyes have bruising.
I asked the surgeon, and was told that bruising will last for few weeks..
I get bruise very easily, that’s why I think,






2 months after profile surgery >_<
Forehead got volume and nose got higher!
I feel like this is my face!!!







I compared with identification photo of before and after surgery
My face now is so natural that I forget about how I looked before.
It is bit shocking to see myself before surgery;;
I had long face, but it is shorter and impression got softer.







It’s been 10 months since two jaw surgery, and 3 months since profile surgery.
I never had confidence on me due to my appearance,
But now, I get happy with selfies (:














BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기