2016년 11월 9일 수요일

Cutie Bang’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contouring Surgery)

Cutie Bang’s Plastic Surgery Real Review
(Face contouring Surgery)



 


I got surgery done for square jaw and front chin!
Those two surgeries made my face more refined, didn’t it??





The reason why I decided to get the surgery done is because I hated my protruded front chin and masculine angled jaw line. It was very stressful to me…

The chin and jaw I had for my life,, will be gone soon…
BYE BYE !!
And hello to feminine and slime V-line~~!!






Ta dah~~~ I got it done, it was that quick!
This is the DAY of the surgery!
Gentle Dr.Oh recommended not to do Cheekbone reduction, 
so I only did All-for-one square jaw reduction and Front chin reduction.

IT’s all finished! (:






5 days after face contouring surgery! 




I look a bit bumpy because it’s bloated after surgery.
Hope it will go down soon~





The swelling is still there because the stitch is not removed yet.
But I’m recovering pretty well!
I think my swelling is going down faster than other patients.






3 weeks after face contouring surgery! 


Major swellings subsided already!
The jawline is bit hard when I touch it because of the ‘bio bond’.
When this ‘bio bond’ is removed, my jaw line will be slimmer!! 




Protruded chin became slim like this!
I still have swelling inside my mouth and make my cheek bloating, 
but when it all subsides,,
Can’t wait to see my result!!





9 weeks after face contouring surgery! 


The face line is smoother!
The masculine jaw line is gone and now I have feminine face line!
People around me said my face became smaller than before ^^






12 weeks after face contouring surgery! 


The surgery went so well,
But i gained weight by eating too much… T.T
Look at my double chin… T.T






16 weeks after face contouring surgery! 


I thought all my swellings subsided already, but I guess not,,
When I meet friends, they said my face is getting smaller every time !
I want to do accusculpting…..


Before and after 18 weeks

I can totally notice the difference when I compare with before photo.
And that tells me I did a good job getting the surgery done!








Dr.Oh changed me so naturally that my face did change drastically, 
but it is changed softly overall, I like this better than drastic change ^^





This is my front photo, !
My face is shortened after face contouring surgery!!






24 weeks after face contouring surgery! 


Front chin is shortened, but now I’m thinking it should have been shorter….. hehe





6 months after face contouring surgery! 


Comparison is the best way to see how the result is!
I got really better than before ^^

THANK YOU BANOBAGI and DR.OH CHANG HYUN for everything (:




BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기