2016년 11월 27일 일요일

♥ JOEYPINK ♥ PLASTIC SURGERY IN KOREA:DOUBLE-EYELID SURGERY at BANOBAGI 2

♥ JOEYPINK ♥ PLASTIC SURGERY IN KOREA:DOUBLE-EYELID SURGERY at BANOBAGI 2

It has been 1 week since I had my Double-Eyelid Surgery done~
[This is a continuation post so you might want to read Part 1 first.]
Lemme show yall raw pictures of my recovery process.

By the way, I’m recovering very very very well! It was even faster than I expected.
Everyday after my surgery, I’ll Live Stream on Bigo at night and everyday I will hear viewers saying “your eyes are better than yesterday!”. So happy when I hear that everyday. Hehe.


Plastic Surgery Day 0.
After surgery was done nurse told me to remove the dressing the next day.
I was like “On my own?! OMG.”
And again calmly said “Yes yes. Don’t worry its very easy!”
Lol I was feeling a little scared that I might hurt myself.


Post-Plastic Surgery Day 1.
TODAY, I WOKE UP FORGETTING THAT I HAD DOUBLE EYELID SURGERY DONE…. Because not pain at all for goodness sake! I know it sounds exaggerating but really, I slept so so so well the whole night I woke up not feeling anything. Instead, Jay was the one who didn’t sleep well because he was worried about me. I know he kept waking up to check on my sleeping position, if not right he will shift my head…. and I slept like a log la. Lmao.

So, I have to remove the dressing on my own in the morning. Turn out it wasn’t that scary. Easy easy!



Here’s a short clip of me removing my dressing on Snapchat.


LOL yup, this easy! Hahahaha.
At first I was a little squeamish but I realized not pain at all even when I touch it so there you go. Easy job.

And TADAHHHHH….

#nofilter Chio anot? LOLOLOLOL.
I think I looking freaking funny with the swollen eyelids I burst out laughing after I removed both.

Every morning I will take selfie religiously by the window to document the progress of my recovery.

This was taken after I cleaned the stitches and applied ointment on it.
First 3 - 4 days the swell is at its peak; applying ice-pack will help reduce the swell and bleeding (if any). My lips are also still swollen if you can tell.

To aid in reducing the swelling, Banobagi generously gave me 1 carton of Pumpkin Juice!


I was recommended to drink 2-3 packets of Pumpkin Juice everyday as it will help to reduce the swelling. So I drank 1 every morning and brought 2 packets out with me to drink throughout the day. Very guai right? ^^


Post-Plastic Surgery Day 2.
I’m feeling the same on second day. No pain, no discomfort.

Here’s a clip of my Day 2 situation.




I am really really in awe that my eyes did not swell further. I thought it will be even more swollen than the day before and I was prepared for it!
So I guess the swell was at its peak at Day 1 and now I can expect a smooth recovery already! YAYYYYY!!!

I think the Surgeon’s skills matters a lot too and I’m so glad I found a reputable and skilful surgeon.

Don’t think you can see a difference from the picture yet. Shall do a collage at the end of the post and see if can tell the progress side by side.


Post-Plastic Surgery Day 3.
Today is also Dermatology Day! I am going to visit Banobagi’s Dermatology Department today to get my face treated. (but I will blog about this in another few days’ time)

Only on to the 3rd day post-op and I can see a difference on my eyes! I think its recovering really fast and everyone can see that too! God bless.




From this clip can tell my eyes getting better right? Of course there’s filter. Snapchat video of course must make use of the convenient filter. LOL

From this picture can tell a difference already! =D


Post-Plastic Surgery Day 4.


As I did Laser Treatment the day before, today I am having burnt face. My face looks like its been grilled. I will show you snippets of my face but we will talk about that another time.

#nofilter #chaotah #lol


Eyes recovery is progressing well as usual. And its only the 4th day! *flips hair*



Then moving on to my lips. I think only my lips not progressing well and I have no idea why! As days goes by the bruised areas slowly expended. Hmm I’m fine but just that it wasn’t what I expected.


Post-Plastic Surgery Day 5.
ITS HERE!!!! My last appointment with Banobagi to get my stitches removed and I am feeling super excited after days of waiting! Its been five days~~

One last progress shot of me with the stitches.



LOOK AT MY EYES!
The eyelids are slowly getting into shape. Its only 5th day post-op.

So before removing the stitches, Dr. Lee checked my eyes again to see if the stitches are ready to to be removed else I have to get it off when I’m back in Singapore.

Thank god its ready!!!! YAY much. =D


Didn’t dare to open my eyes to peek or even move my eyeballs when she paused cause its damn sensitive and I damn humji la. I scared anything might go wrong like maybe the stitches slide back in or what. =O



Yayyyy everything is good after removal of the stitches. When I opened my eyes, Jay looked at me and softly said: “Wow”. Hahahahha.

It’s a very minor but visible difference after removing the stitches!
Its seems like my eyes instantly healed a little more. I think its because the stitches held my lids up so it looked very high and after removal, it dropped a little closer to normal.

LOOK LOOK! Look at this picture and compare to the one I took in the morning! 👀


And I managed to take snap a picture with one of the top and famous plastic surgeon in Korea, Dr. Lee!!!
Its a Saturday, the clinic is so super packed (I almost don't have a place to sit) and Dr. Lee graciously allowed me to slipped into his consultation room in between his appointment just to let me get a picture with him! 😍😍😍



Jessie, English Consultant cum Translator.



And I snapped a picture with Jessie as well before I leave. She’s so pretty with fair and smooth skin I look like a potato sack beside her. D: Can’t wait for my face to be healed from the dermatology treatment and hopefully will turn out like her! (Yes yes, I’ll blog about my dermatology treatment soon.) 
She’s also so nice and patience she makes sure that everything is well looked after and all my questions are answered before I leave Korea. Actually all the staff in Banobagi are this nice! <3

Okay so the whole process was faster than expected for today.
Appointment at 1030hrs, and I am done by 1100hrs! PLUS, in between there were some hiccups for my reservation for today wasn’t captured and they were so packed on a Saturday they gotta TRY to slot me in. And they did la. I think they wanted to slot me in later but when they know I got a flight to catch, they tried their best to take me in which I really appreciate it! I damn scared they cant fit me in sia. Cause, I repeat, IT IS REALLY DAMN PACK WITH PPL!
If you are visiting Banobagi, really have to make sure you are on time to avoid disappointment.


BYEBYE BANOBAGI!
Thank you for enhancing my beauty making me even more chio than I already am. Heeehee.


Post-Plastic Surgery Day 6.
Back in Singapore!

I think comparing today and the day before, there's not much difference. Maybe now only able to see a difference after every few days.

Hmm....however in this picture, it looked like it worsen compared to yesterday.
I dont know is it cause today its different lighting? Because for the past 5 days I will take a selfie religiously by the window and it's really bright there (Seoul). And today I snapped at home. Probably also because my skin on my face is starting to peel and it affected the overall visually.


Post-Plastic Surgery 1 Week!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기