2016년 11월 10일 목요일

Belly’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Double Jaw + Rhinoplasty + Forehead Surgery)

Belly’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Double Jaw + Rhinoplasty + Forehead Surgery)


Hi there!
I’m Belly and I was always self-conscious about my asymmetric and ugly face shape.
And FINALLY ! I decided to get Double Jaw surgery done! 





Here is my ugly before photos..
Deviated face line, and protruded-look lower jaw make my face long and big.
Wow, I don’t want to imagine again.. T.T




 1 week after double jaw surgery


These are the food I’m eating as meal~
Or I should say ‘drink’ than ‘eat’.. T.T
I massaged well for faster swelling subsidence.





2~3 weeks after double jaw surgery


The stitches and staplers on cheekbone area is removed.
I can open my wide as 1 finger could go in~





5 weeks after double jaw surgery 


Can you see my small face!?
My face is now small as size as my palm! >_<






7 weeks after double jaw surgery


Crooked tooth are now straight.
But I still have to be careful for every action I do~





16 weeks after double jaw surgery


I did nose and forehead surgery after double jaw surgery.
Can you see the profile?
I LOVE my profile~
Isn’t the face line amazing with nose bridge??






1 month after Rhinoplasty + Forehead Augmentation 


I look voluminous and 3 dimensional because if my nose and forehead~
I went to the clinic for regular check-up today and awaiting patient asked the name of the surgeon I got the surgery done from.

I wanted to keep it for myself, but I understood the concerns of people who visits plastic surgery clinic like me, so I told the surgeon’s name.hehe






150 days after double jaw surgery


I can chew radish now.
I went to have steak in the restaurant today~
Now I know the happiness of eating good food!






166 days after double jaw surgery


As I know I’m prettier than before, I feel much more confident about myself~
I shop a lot for cosmetics and clothes for styling~>_<





10 months after double jaw surgery 


I used to take so much photos and chose one from them which look the best,
But don’t need to do that anymore~

I take it, it looks good! That’s all!





12 months after double jaw surgery 


I love how my nose turned out~
It makes me love my profile~
Slime jaw, voluminous forehead, sharp nose,,
I just love my LINEs……

I hope everyone will get away from the stress and be pretty! +_+


BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기