2016년 11월 3일 목요일

Chorong’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contouring surgery)

Chorong’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Face contouring surgery)




I didn’t know my face was that big.. I just thought that I am normal..
But whenever I change my hair style. Something looked wrong. When I cut and mad e bangs, that looked wired, too. Hair up, or hair down, something looked awkward and found out later that..

I had problem with my face structure, not the hair style..
I was pretty shocked when I realized that…. He
PROTRUDED CHEEKBONE!!!!!






I never wore the hat because it didn’t look good on me..
I wanted to be imposing after face contouring surgery!






I slept all day long the day after the surgery!
Omg I am sooo swelled!
But I didn’t feel any pain! Except my throat because of anesthesia!

The staff in the clinic told me to gargle and massage as much as I can, 
so I didn’t for get to do it at home!^^






Worst swollen day, day 3 is passed, and swelling then subsided much quicker!
The most difficult thing for me after surgery was the hunger.
I couldn’t eat much because of the swelling..

But! I considered this moment as diet period,, ~.~

Tomorrow is the day to visit the clinic for massage^^






I do have a bit of swelling, but with mask on, no one notice it!

I was instructed to wear the face band everyday for at least 4 hours a day, 
but wasn’t that easy to keep it on for 4 hours ! but I tried hard!







2 weeks passed already!
I can feel and see that swelling is going down day by day~!

I keep forgetting it to wear the face band,,,
But I eat less salty food! It is to avoid swelling!

I went out without mask for the first time 18 days after the surgery!

No one knows!! I put my hair down for the first time !







I put my hair up!
I was studying for finals,, and my friends were so surprised that my face got real small!
I had swelling on the side jaw area, but compliment felt good ^^

As I’m getting closer to about 1 month after, I can eat meats without problem~
But there is still swelling on chin area~!








I put my hair up!
I was studying for finals,, and my friends were so surprised that my face got real small!
I had swelling on the side jaw area, but compliment felt good ^^

As I’m getting closer to about 1 month after, I can eat meats without problem~
But there is still swelling on chin area~!









I met friends and they asked how my face got so small!
I’m glad that my surgery result is natural~!

Swelling subsided, and I have no problem eating food!
But when I sleep much, I have swelling in the morning! T.T







I was very stressed when I wear clothes that makes my face look big
But I look good on any style now!

When my friend and I look in the mirror together, I am happier than before ^^







I am now letting my bang grow!
I think I still have a bit of swelling on chin area, but it’s minor thing!
My boyfriend tells me I look prettier than ever!
I get happy by looking in the mirror, and taking selfies~^^!







85 days passed already!
My face looked dull when I had flat and wide face
But my face is more refined now!

I went for a check-up at the clinic and got the compliment from the surgeon 
that I managed myself well and result is good!

I was glad to hear the surgeon’s compliment! ^^







The swelling is almost gone, except for chin area, but I am satisfied!
It was my first time wearing a hat, and whenever I take photos I am amazed to myself!







You know, major swelling does subside within 2 weeks to 1 month after surgery.
So don’t worry for the for the people who worried about long recovery after face conturing!!








99% of the swelling subside upto 6 months after surgery!
Satisfaction rate is 100% !!!

The swelling on chin is all gone now~^^
I don’t really remember about before surgery~^^











I am fully satisfied with smaller face!!







BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기