2016년 10월 6일 목요일

Yuri’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Two Jaw + Forehead Fat Grafting + Ptosis correction + Nose surgery)

Yuri’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Two Jaw + Forehead Fat Grafting + 
Ptosis correction + Nose surgery)


Hello all, I am 25 years old female~

I stood up from my complex by correcting my asymmetric face and 
would like to share with all of you. 




I had severe asymmetry which never made me smile or take photos. 
I had to look for best photoshop place for identification photo shoot.


The graduation photo in the yearbook Is the one that I never want to see again. 
I avoid taking photo with friends because with them, my face looked more asymmetric. 




To correct the asymmetry, I finally decided to het two jaw surgery done.
It wasn’t easy decision for me as it is TWO JAW surgery which requires to be done at the best clinic for safety with anesthesiologist, result, and post-care. 

After a long research, I chose Banobagi for my change. 




I was under anesthesia and when I woke up, the surgery was done. that’s when I actually realized that I got the surgery done.





Horrible photos,,


It was hard to breathe on the first day. I couldn’t sleep well, and it was a long day for me.




4 days after…!


The swelling is slowly subsiding and bruise is remaining on eye area and mouth area. 
The clinic gave me the mask pack for faster swelling subsidence~

I blended bread and milk for meal. I cannot wash my face well, 
so I try to recover my skin with mask packs.





10 days after


Wow, after swelling subsidence, the face contour s now more visible, 
I am so excited to see after all the swelling subsides >_<




21 days after


 NO MORE ASYMMETRIC FACE !!!!!
Isn’t it amazing???
I still take soft foods such as soups.





1 month after


 How do I look?
I’m getting better ^^


I put make-up on and you can see my face got smaller than before, right?
And I look younger!! >_<





49 days after


I had birthday party!
I am not afraid of photo taken by others now! ^^
Look at all my selfies ~~~





70 days after


It was Christmas season and I went for skiing at the resort!
I can snowboard, too! 





 Here is the comparison of before and after. Can you imagine that is the same person?







110 days after



I went for a check-up at the dentist. I worried about screw on my gum, 
but it ‘s next month! I’m too scared of dental treatments T.T




 4 months after


After two jaw surgery, I did surgery for curved nose correction.
With nose surgery, I have done Accusculpting + Forehead fat grafting + Ptosis correction.

As I got better, I wanted look my best, so I made decision to get surgery done where I was discouraged about. This is woman’s greed for beauty.. 




165 days after Two jaw surgery and 3 week after Nose surgery


As swelling subside, people do not notice my nose job. 
Others just say I look more feminine with compliment, which makes me Happy ^^






180 days after


I go out often in this nice weather~ and never forget to take photos of me! ^^;;






Before surgery/ After Two jaw surgery / After Rhinoplasty


I am now getting ready to apply for job interviews and took the selfie on interviewed day. 
I hope I can get in!! 


 

I put my hair down from tied up.
I often put my hair up these days because I am confident about my face shape.

I can eat anything now, such as fired chickens~~ 






I went as an audience for beauty program on TV. 

The celebrities in the program have such small face and pretty! 
I would admire the celebrities before the surgery, but now, I am satisfied of what I have! ^^





200 days after


 I got filler right below the eyes which is called ‘aegyo’. 

I had numbing cream on,, and cried because I opened my eyes…T.T 
you are not suppose to open your eyes when numb cream is on.. hehe






 In the past, I hated taking photos, but not anymore! 
It feels like I’m in heaven !!

I started on my diet these days~~





300 days after

 It’s been almost 1 year since two jaw surgery.
It is just so natural!!





I saw some reviews with awkward mouth shape after two jaw surgery, 
but you cannot notice that from me, can you?

I am more satisfied with symmetric face now!






1 year after


Time heals everything.
I did had difficult times when I first got the surgery done, 
and worried when would I be able to see myself become prettier..


But when I see my face now, I am SO HAPPY..
I take too much selfies theses days.






I was always discouraged and had self-esteem about my appearance, 
but after two jaw surgery, I love myself and care for myself more than before.

Whoever says anything, loving yourself is most important thing to live life, right?

I found confidence, got a job this year which is fully satisfying!

I hope my life will go on like this and Thank Banobagi surgeons and staffs for everything they have done for me ^^




BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHAT'S APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기