2016년 10월 10일 월요일

Choco’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Two Jaw + Face contouring surgery)

Choco’s Plastic Surgery Real Review
(Two Jaw + Face contouring surgery)

I never thought this time will come, but it is already 1 year after my two jaw surgery!^^


This is me before the surgery. I never thought my face is that big, but after surgery, 
why is my before face so BIG?? T.T



Before the surgery 







3 days after the surgery 


I look so swelled, right?
All I was wondering was how to reduce this swelling in short time.
I had liquid food only during recovery time such as pumpkin juice, steamed eggs, soft breads, milk, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, seaweed soup, soymilk, yogurt, fruit juice vitamin drinks and more!

I tried my best to recover my body from surgery!^^
So I recovered well, and very healthy now ^^





1 month after the surgery 


I wore face band regularly with ice-pack massages.

After some recovery period, I was able to eat soup and little bit of ramen noodles~
And was feeling happy about myself for getting the surgery done!









3 months after the surgery 


It’s already 3 months after surgery!
I recovered so well, that people do not notice my surgery history if I don’t say anything!





6 months after the surgery 


I have done Accusculpting and fat grafting on face for smoother face line~






Love this profile photo~ ^^


Accusculpting removes the fats on double chin, and 
did fat grafting on forehead and cheek area!

Surgery wasn’t painful as I thought, I slept and woke up, and surgery was done.^^

The result of this procedure is more effective after 1-2 months.
People say I look young and even asked for ID card at some places…. ^^


The swelling made me look more younger which I hope it won’t subside.. ^^;;
I understand now why people do fat grafting for face.









11 months after the surgery 


I visit dental clinic once a month and all the staffs and dentist at the clinic is soooo nice and caring which reminds me of my grandmother ^^

And orthodontic treatment isn’t that painful after two jaw surgery, 
only when wisdom teeth extraction.^^

I am still wearing the braces, and there is my recent photo!
(Wow this day has come!! 1 year already!!^^ 

I love taking selfies as I get smaller and slimmer face the face line is more smooth. 
I do not use any filter to photoshop my selfie anymore!!
When others meet me in person, they compliment me for my perfect face line! >_<






I know and understand your concern about the surgery because I was too!  
For me, I truly think that I did a good job for making decision for the surgery.







Banobagi clinic studied and plan the surgery of me, and post-care was perfect for me to be comfortable after surgery.
Even until now, I thank Dr. Oh and Dr. Jung for Amazing job they have done for me.
Now I know why Korean people call plastic surgeons “god” ^^

Be more Beautiful! 


BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기