2016년 10월 11일 화요일

Irene’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Eyes+ +Forehead implant + Rhinoplasty)

Irene’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Two Jaw + Face contouring + Rhinoplasty revision surgery)


Hello all, I have done the profile surgery at Banobagi and 
cannot take mirror off of my hand because I love my look now.. >_<





I have done double eyelid surgery with double non incision method, 
and rhinoplasty with forehead implant insertion.

Here is y before photo….. so dull and flat..!





4 days after profile surgery^^


 I get bruise easily, and after the surgery, bruise appeared more than other patients, 
but swelling wasn’t that severe!




2 weeks after profile surgery!


Not because of swelling, but because of bruise, I did massage with rare beef >_<

It’s been only 2 weeks, but I don’t have major swellings~ 
I just wish for swelling to last like this~ it look natural^^




3 weeks after profile surgery!


I did make-up for the first time after surgery. Before the surgery, not much things changed even after some make-up on, but as I got defined face, it is fun to do make-ups>_<





Natural nose bridge but pretty curved line~
Except for my friends, other do not notice my nose surgery! It is that natural!




1 month after profile surgery ^^





Before/ After





Before/ After




Eye swelling 2 weeks after/ 5 weeks after


I didn’t have much swelling on nose, but I did have some swelling on eyes. 
But as 5 weeks passes, there is no swelling you can find~~




2 months after profile surgery !


Here is the close up photos of scarring after surgery!
Not so visible, right? When time passes, I think it will fade away>_<




3 months after profile surgery ^^


I don’t remember my before..!
I did really good job for choosing Banobagi for the surgery! Thank you ^^




Comparison before/ 6 weeks/ 3 months






Comparison before/ 6 weeks/ 3 months



Nose bridge after 3 months is most natural and high up ^^ 
it just fits perfectly on my face^^ Fully satisfied!





 Before/ 3 months after profile surgery


The best thing happened after profile surgery is that I am more confident about myself now.
Because of flat face make me look dull, 
I was discouraged of my appearance and never took profile photos.

Dr.Lee found the volume of my face and made my face new! 

I don’t have complex of my face anymore! 
Happy about everything after surgery!!
I thank Banobagi once again for find confidence of me!! ^^


BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기