2016년 10월 18일 화요일

Minji’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contouring + Nose + Eyelid surgery)

Minji’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Face contouring + Nose + Eyelid surgery)


Face contouring Real Review with Minji ^0^



First of all, I would like to show you how I was and how I look now 
after surgery to feel the dramatic change!

Left is before the surgery..
I had low self-esteem due to that developed cheekbone and square jaw, 
so I decided to get the surgery done!







I chose Banobagi Plastic Surgery Clinic 
which is already famous with Doctors in Total makeover program, ‘Let Me In’.


Let’s find back my confidence with Face contouring surgery!
Here we go~!!
The surgery for my sleepy looking eyes will be enhanced with face contouring surgery!



  
3 days after the plastic surgery!


Ta Dah!! It is done already!
For the best result, I was suggested the face contouring surgery with eyelid surgery!





7 days after the plastic surgery!


I couldn’t wash up until this date, but massaging at the clinic was really refreshing! Heh





8 days after the plastic surgery!


Major swelling subsided already!
But there is some swelling left on mouth area because if swelling inside the mouth.
But I could still eat soft foods~





13 days after the plastic surgery!


Swelling inside the mouth subsided a lot and so is overall swelling on face!
I was so nervous for stitch removal inside my mouth n the 14th day!!





Before / 17 days After the plastic surgery!


By looking at the comparison, it made me tab myself for getting the surgery done.
I feel like the after surgery face just fit me like it was mine since born.
Nothing bothers me anymore!!




22 days after the plastic surgery!


This is time when I had to struggle with minor swellings!
I had to wear the face band regularly, but I didn’t..
Still, my face looks so small!!!
It was first time in my life feeling small about my face size.





1 month after the plastic surgery!


I take any photos and it looks like I photoshop my before photo. 
SO SLIM !!
I have no square jaw!! How can I not take the selfie ?!





Especially, I love my profile~
I even goto hot saunas and no problem.
You can do every day activity without facing any difficulties!




2 months after the plastic surgery!


I got Accusculpting and Nose surgery done together on this day. I got face contouring surgery done already, so it wasn’t that nervous, but hoping for the best result!





I got Accusculpting and Nose surgery done together on this day. I got face contouring surgery done already, so it wasn’t that nervous, but hoping for the best result!






Right after splint on nose is removed !
There is still minor swelling left, but it is natural and l love it !!
I worried if I get strong image after nose surgery, but I look cuter than before I think ^^






No more filtering selfies! Best selfies taken from any angles!!




6 months after the plastic surgery!


I can now put 3 fingers in the mouth with no problem~
I often hear people saying I look like Barbie doll or celebrity which feel amazing~~ ^^





Don’t you think I changed to be prettier??



I hear people saying I look beautiful all the time!! ^^





For people who consider to get the surgery done,
Do not worry, and get it done! you won’t regret ^^ 





BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기