2016년 10월 28일 금요일

Bigman’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contouring + Rhinoplasty + Double Eyelid Surgery)

Bigman’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Face contouring + Rhinoplasty + Double Eyelid Surgery)


The Plastic surgeries I have done at Banobagi are 
Face contouring, Eyes, and nose surgery.

For face contouring, Square jaw, Cheekbone, and Front chin is reduced, 
Non-incision method with ptosis correction for eyes and lateralcanthoplasty with 
rhinoplasty for implant insertion and alar reduction.

Before


 This is me before the surgery. I had long face and developed face contours.
So my appearance is very strong and older than my age.  
This caused low-self-esteem..
I cared too much on face, and lost confident about myself..
After long consideration, I decided for surgery at Banobagi. 






1 week after surgery 


Some swellings subsided already..
It subsided more than the day before, so I feel better ,,






Before/ 4 weeks after surgery


I think It hasn’t been long since my plastic surgery, but it’s been 4 weeks already! 
Amazing to see my swelling subsidence!
My expressions are more natural than before, as you can see~
I can eat better, so I eat a lot these days.






8 weeks after surgery


I had no difficulties about this time because all my swelling subsided!!~~






2 months after surgery


I work well, and go out well ~
And I never wore the caps like this before, but I wear them all the time these days~
So I buy different caps~

I am glad that I got the surgery done even now.

I would regretted if I was still considering to get the surgery done with my before face~






20 weeks after surgery


I was on my way to work in the morning at the subway station and took this selfie.
I don’t care about what others think or stare at me, but it was a bit embarrassing.. haha

I do often see the photos of myself before and after for comparison,,
I truly, and sincerely thank for everything..

SSOOO glad that surgery went well ~
I thank the surgeons!!




Before/ 6 months after surgery


WOW,, is all I can say when I compare my photos~
You will feel the same way, right?

As you guys can see me, it is possible for you guys too!


I hope you can challenge to have best result than anyone!
Keep it up and stay healthy everyone!!


I am fully satisfied about my surgery result,
And all the stress and discouragement is gone!!

I did go for follow up and treatments with the surgeon regularly to check my condition ^^


I thank Banobagi surgeons and staffs for everything! ^^



BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기