2016년 10월 6일 목요일

Sooah’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contouring + Paranasal Implant surgery)

Sooah’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Face contouring + Paranasal Implant surgery)


I forgot about my before, but here is the before and after for you to see how different I became after plastic surgery.

You can see the angled jaw in the before photo,,

I look masculine somehow because of the angled face line.
However I dress, however I do mu hair style, I just don’t look feminine,,,







So I decided for the surgery.






First day after surgery 


I couldn’t eat anything, so I had to swallow the food.
I had soymilk, blackbean milk, soups, milk.. etc.





1 week after surgery 


When I wear the masks, the swelling is not visible, but when I don’t the swelling is visible. But I did walk around a lot with masks on.
Even before the swelling subsidence, there is difference, right?






2 weeks after surgery 


Selfie taken after stitch removal!
I wear the face band, and it does not hurt anymore.
There is still swelling, but I can see smoothen faceline.
A bit of swelling makes me look younger~






3 weeks after surgery


Swelling subsided so much!!

I eat to much these days.
I do everyday activity with no problem, brush my teeth with baby toothbrush. Hehe
I can open my wide as one finger in.






50 days after the surgery! 


I still have some swelling inside my mouth, but it doesn’t bother me ~

I have no problem and have V-line on jaw ~
This makes me to take selfies every single day~






100 days after surgery 

Here is the before and after photos of me!


Can you see the difference!? From boy image to girly image!!
It is just so natural but I changed!!
I also started working out, and in an good condition these days.

I went for a check-up and decided to get Accusculpting and Fat grafting with Alar reduction~
Dr.Oh designed before Accusculpting, and fat will be extracted from my abdomen.






After Accusculpting~


V-line is visible clearly now, right??
Pretty, feminine faceline!!

My friends do not remomeber old me..

Even I don’t remember… ??? hehe



This is the recent photo !
I still take selfies everyday and satisfied of my look after surgery.

I Thank Banobagi surgeons, 
and recommend you guys Banobagi Clinic for plastic surgery~~ !!



BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기