2016년 10월 13일 목요일

Jam’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contouring + Rhinoplasty)

Jam’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Face contouring + Rhinoplasty)


Hello all, I’m Jams^^
I have done face contouring with rhinoplasty and spending days happily 
with good looking face ^^

Before the surgery 


AS you can see, I had angled face with flat nose!
Let’s find out more about my real diary of plastic surgery!

I was under general anesthesia
And most difficult time I can say was when I was in the recovery room after surgery




3 days after surgery


I am swelled, right?
I took antibiotics regularly and ice-pack massages
I used my own ear cartilage, so I did dressing for ears, too




8 days after surgery


I went to the clinic for check-up with the surgeon
For treatment, dressing and stitch removal was done, splint was taken off, and I also got injection for swelling subsidence




2 weeks after surgery


The nose bridge looks too high to me, and that makes my eyes look closer
But I enjoy to see the swelling subsidence day by day~




16 days after surgery



There is real difference! Can you notice?
I removed the stitches inside the nose and mouth
I can now eat soft foods, so I had spaghetti!




4 weeks after surgery!!!!!


Look at my nose bridge!!
I look dull due to flat nose before, but I love it now!
Especially sharp jaw line!




I had some numbness right after the surgery and as swelling subsides, 
sensation comes back to normal.
I have no problem now! 
For people who worry about numbness after surgery, Don’t!!



5 weeks after surgery


I am glad that I chose to get the surgery done.
My face was flat before, but it is more 3 dimensional now
As face line get slimmer, I have softer image than before with smaller face.




Before







9 weeks after surgery!!!


I have no swelling as you cannot find it. Time passed so fast, 
that I don’t remember my surgery history^^

As I am more confident about myself, 
I tried different hair style I wished to do before the surgery



 13 weeks after surgery


I often wear cap which fit me now than before the surgery
I enjoy taking photos these days and it is so mu fun!
As thing that discourage me disappears, I became more positive and active person!!
I feel like I am born again!




3 months after surgery


I went to the clinic for regular check-up!
And I got liposuction done on face for slimmer face
This is me 1 week after liposuction on face
I hav a bit of swelling on cheek area, but it willsubside!!




22 weeks after surgery


The swelling from liposuction is gone down already~
I have slimmer jaw line now
It is my face, but I look more classy than before!
My score for satisfaction after surgery is 100!!!




Before/ After


The recovery time for face contouring is longer than other plastic surgeries 
with some more pain

But if that is what you concern, I suggest you to get the surgery done!

As I mentioned previously, it changed my life!
I am more positive person with confidence!





Here is my last after surgery selfie and I thank Banobagi clinic for everything!!




Before / After




BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHATS APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기