2016년 12월 20일 화요일

Newy’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Full body Liposuction)

Newy’s Plastic Surgery Real Review
(Full body Liposuction)




I was very stressed due to fats I have and weight I gained recently.
I did tried to lose weight, but because of yoyo syndrome, I gained weight again.
This happened repeatedly and made saggy skins on my body.

I wanted to stop this, so I decided to get Liposuction Surgery done at Banobagi^^

So here is the before liposuction photo!





 After liposuction surgery!


I have less swelling than I thought.
But I got some bruise..







I started wearing compression garment from 3 days after surgery~





5 days after Liposuction!


I had bruises, and it all became yellowish T.T
I have some swellings, but as fats are removed, I can easily cross my legs!






7 days after Liposuction!


Outer side of thigh line is smoothening than before!
Bruises are going away, and swellings are subsiding too!

I removed the stitches today, and it hurt just a little!






10 days after Liposuction!


Arm comparison before and after


Before
Left arm/ Right arm    Left arm/ Right arm

After

Left arm/ Right arm    Left arm/ Right arm

Fats on arm is lessened and sagginess is improved !





Abdomen comparison before and after



Before


After

I still have folds on abdomen, but volume has been reduced!!






Full body comparison!

Before/ After

You can see the change, especially my thigh area, right?





2 weeks after Liposuction!


Wow, my pants got this empty!!





15 days after Liposuction!

Before / After 




I still have fats on inner thighs..
Go away, you fats!!





1 month after Liposuction!

Before/ After with same clothes! 

Wow, abdomen fats are gone a lot, too!






For better comparison,


9 days/ 17 days/ 29 days after surgery! 






40 days after Liposuction!

Before After





Arm comparison

Before 



After





I did lost lot of weight…
I’m so HAPPY!!! >.<






 Finally 2 months after Liposuction!

Before


After

I love to shop as I lost lot of weight these days~ ^^






3 months after Liposuction!




You can barely see the scar from liposuction surgery~~
I can now wear the skirt I bought before the surgery T.T
I am soooooooo impressed!!!
Proud of myself!






Before 
I was surprised to see this before photo…
Wow,, I lived with that body…





After 3 months 

For those of you who worry about the fats you cannot lose with exercise,
Do not hesitate to take the chance for this new life !!

You can wear stylish clothing and also find confident for yourself!




BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
EMAIL: English@banobagi.com
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기