2016년 12월 8일 목요일

Purry’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Breast Reduction + Upper body Liposuction surgery)

Purry’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Breast Reduction + Upper body Liposuction surgery)


I hated my big breast and always wanted to have A-cup Breast..!

People who don’t know about my situation envied my for my big breast,.

Now days, I am so happy that I can be like normal people after 
Dual Slim Surgery at Banobagi ^^

Here, let me show you my before photos!







  
This is my body before Dual Slim surgery.
I was obese on upper body, but as you can see, the breast is just too big..

The size of my breast before was 85H cup / 85 I cup.
This means my breasts were huge, but it was asymmetric also.

Due to my big breasts, my breasts sagged and caused 
neck and back pain with droopy shoulders.
All were caused by big breasts…










This is me the day after surgery!
I was swelled sooooo much that my wrinkles on fingers were gone because of swelling!
I also had swelling on abdomen and that made me difficult to wear my underwear..

It was hard for me to take food, too.
I ate fruits, soups, and slept, but woke up with hip pain..








I went to the clinic to remove the blood drain called ‘hemovac’.
This is how hemovac looks like, and left my my iphone for size comparison^^
It felt really refreshing when hemovac was removed!! ^^

I was suggested to take a walk for swelling subsidence,
So after dressing, I walked all the way to Gangnam station.
This is how much l followed the instructions surgeon adviced.









The time passed and I removed the stitches!!
After stitch-out, the tape was applied for incision area to heal well.
I still have bruise and swelling,,
But I loved one thing that my breast got smaller!!









3 weeks after
Can you see how much my swelling subsided??
The photo is bit dark, but I fell that body shape is much smoother than before!
I could feel that back fats were removed.
I lost 6 kg at that time~~ ^^








This is something only I can feel,
But my compression garment feels a bit lose!!
Especially arms and breast area!

Continuous pain on shoulder is now gone,
And I was feeling so good to have smaller breast.
It felt like my breast was small from the first time! ^^








Here is the photo of my back!
Can you see the line?
I have bodyline now!!!
I exercise a lot, work out, and take nutrients + _+
You know what my goal is??
Wear trench coat and act like woman in Autumn!
I think I can accomplish my goal!!!







I went to the clinic regularly and got treatments!
My weight did not changed drastically, but I could see my change, 
which made me sooooo Happy!! ^0^

When you see my back there is dark scar remaining.

But as time goes, it will fade away!








I wasn’t worrying so much about that scar because I couldn’t see it. Haha

I was thinking thoughts like ‘what if I didn’t get this surgery done?’  
when it was about 3 months after surgery.

I was losing weight and I started to shop for clothes.

I realized that I wasn’t considering about my breast when I choose the clothes!!

That was so impressing!!


That stimulated me and I worked out more and more!! ^^
My trainer’s body cannot be compared with mine,, but ^^ 

I work so hard to live my life these days
I know it is one of the excuses, but before the surgery, 
I couldn’t even run because of my breasts! 
But when I think of my before surgery body,,

I try to work out more and try my best on everything! 

And maybe one day I will be able to wear bikini <3




This is my before.. as a reminder…. !
Oh my…. 
I don’t want to think, nor go back to my past..

You know, I concerned about my big breast since young, 
but never thought of reduction surgery.

But as I grow, I hated when people stared at me and saying pity things. 
And I knew my body condition was getting worse because of my breasts..






Before/ After


This is my before.. as a reminder…. !
Oh my….
I don’t want to think, nor go back to my past..

You know, I concerned about my big breast since young, 
but never thought of reduction surgery.

But as I grow, I hated when people stared at me and saying pity things.
And I knew my body condition was getting worse because of my breasts..








Wow, can you see the difference?
It is much lighter now..!!

I can now run around and exercise,,
What if I didn’t get the surgery done?
Would I be still this happy about my life?

The most questions people ask me is the scarring.

The answer is,, Yes, the scar remains.
The scar on incision area will not go back to my skin before the surgery!
BUT, I DO NOT REGRET!!!^^

I feel like I put down the heavy things I had on me for my life, 
I feel that light and happy about it ^^ 


You know, though I do not have slime body line, I am now confident about myself !!
I love myself more than before,
I can wear shorts and short sleeve shirts without cardigans~
I can pose this cute, too!






I love myself more than before,
I can wear shorts and short sleeve shirts without cardigans~
I can pose this cute, too!

Now I do not lose more weight, but with regular work-out and diet meals make body line I wanted!
Can you see the six packs on my abdomen??
Well maybe only I can see it.. but stil!!
I am impressed to myself!!! Hahahaha!!!





 5 months after/ 6 months after


Wow,, I never thought of wearing dress like this!! Never!!
Because it made me look more chubby and dull with big breast,,
One of the style I avoided to wear.
But as I get more confident about myself, I tried it for myself!






I work out hard and manage myself strictly!!!
I cannot be lazy anymore!! ^^







I work out hard and manage myself strictly!!!
I cannot be lazy anymore!! ^^







I can now wear button down shirt ^0^
Don’t I look just like other women now?
I never thought of my appearance like this before I meet Banobagi!
I feel different things when I see myself now

One more thing, I can take selfies now!
I never took selfie because big breast made me look more chubby, dull and stupid.. T.T
But after surgery, I do things I never did before ^^







8 months after
I just look like normal person!

The process of scar treatment is like this:
I get laser treatments, and it makes the scar red on that day.
As time goes, it will fade away,, but still.
I get this treatment every three months~~

This is for my case, this was how the process was for my scar improvement^^








I wear the padding jacket, and still doesn’t look fat!

As I found confident, I like hotter season than cold weather 
because I can now wear short sleeve shirts!








My shirts doesn’t roll up like when I had huge breast!!











1 year passed Finally !!



For your information,,,
This was how I looked before surgery~~
Oh my !!
Don’t wanna think about my past T.T






Before surgery 


Now 

Same clothing, different feeling!

I tried on the same clothes I wore before the surgery.
Button stays on its place now, and the clothes just got bigger!^^

I went over as I wrote my diary, and my personality changed a lot, too!

For women who suffer from big and droopy breast~~
Women who still hiding and only considering~~
I hope you guys can find confidence by reading my diary ^^




BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
EMAIL: English@banobagi.com
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기