2016년 12월 6일 화요일

Berry Berry’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Two Jaw + Face contour surgery)

Berry Berry’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Two Jaw + Face contour surgery)




A year changed my whole life..!!!
My story of overcoming Jutting Chin with Two Jaw surgery!

It’s been already 1 year since my two jaw surgery~
Here is my story I would like to share with you all^^






This is me before the surgery!!

I had over developed jaw and had complex with it 
and decided to get surgery done to get rid of it!



It wasn’t easy decision to make, of course, but I trusted the surgeon, so I went for it!!








5 days after two jaw surgery 
I had asymmetry and my right side was bit bigger than left side~

Well maybe this made my swelling asymmetrical after surgery~
But by this time, all I had to do was to massage well with cold packs!!^^

And then I started to massage with warm towel instead of cold massage.
And I couldn’t eat well, so I drank juice or soy bean milk instead. 

It was a bit uncomfortable because I had rubber band tying my teeth. 

But as I went for regular check-ups, 
I got face peeling, ultrasound, cooling pack treatments and more~~ 

it was so refreshing~ !!






About 2 weeks after~

I removed the stitches!!
I went out for walk because I heard taking walk helps on swelling subsidence.

Time will heal everything, right?
When I take the photo after taking a walk I look deswelled. 









1 month after surgery!!

I can now eat things~
I had to chop it and take it slow..

As my swelling subsides, 
I went out to meet a friend and stranger asked for my number because I was his style! >_<
(Yes, I said this to make you guys jealous!!)


Numbness feeling is coming back to normal now~










After 2 months~
My swelling subsided a lot, right??!
I do have some minor swelling, still.
I think I gained weight because I ate too well!! Haha








As time goes, after 3 month, I can open my mouth this wide now~~










I did liposuction on face for slimmer faceline~
You may not feel the difference by the photos, but I got really better!!








I did liposuction on face for slimmer faceline~
You may not feel the difference by the photos, but I got really better!!








5 months after..
I never imagined myself taking profile photos..
I love my profile now !
I just tied up my hair and it still looks stylish!








6 months after~
I perm my hair for the first time after surgery~
As I look younger than before the surgery, I found more interest in styling and buy many things such as make-up kit and also clothes~

The stylist at the hair salon complimented me saying I look like a ‘doll’!!
I’m not kidding!!>_<
I have a bit of tender feeling on jaw line, but not that sever to concern about~










288 days passed already~~
Can you see my sharp jaw line?
I fell like the skin and jaw is now well stuck back together~
It is true that time will take swelling away~~ ^^








Wow, 1 year passes already!
When I found my before surgery photo, I don’t remember the life I lived with the face..
That tells how much I am satisfied with my face now!!!

For those of you who still concerns about surgery,
Here is what I want to say.
Get it done when you are young!!








I achieved what I dreamed of after surgery!!
Here, you can see the complete difference with comparison, right?









BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
EMAIL: English@banobagi.com
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 1개: