2017년 7월 4일 화요일

Trini's 5th month Plastic Surgery Review ! (Face contouring, Rhinoplasty)




Hi everyone~ This is my 5 months review! Time really passes quickly, and I feel like my features have changed as well. Dr. Oh warned me in March that because I still had swelling, my face would get slimmer. That was good news obviously, and now that it's 5 months after the initial surgery, I'll share some photos of my progress!



Confidently taking selfies before a ball~ I feel that getting ready for dinners and events now is so effortless compared to before. My new figure is vastly improved and anything I wear looks great. Didn't I only get facial contouring done? Well I'll reveal the secret in a detailed post very soon, so please watch out for it.




I developed a habit of tying my hair up this month, because it reveals my slimmer face! In the past, I rarely felt good about tying my hair up for sports or for school, so now I'm experimenting with different ways to style my hair. It feels really nice, and tying my hair up makes me look brighter!



I really love how my facial structure looks now after months of deswelling. I'm especially glad that I had rhinoplasty in addition to facial contouring, which has completely transformed my looks.



From my past photos until now, I've switched hairstyles twice already, and my clothing style has changed too. Going through this transformative process of surgery has really encouraged me to take care of myself more, and present a brighter image to others. Thank you Banobagi surgeons Dr. Oh, Dr. Lee and Dr. Barn for my transformation. The feeling of looking in the mirror first thing in the morning without makeup, and liking what I see, is priceless.



Enjoying taking selfies because my face is so much more symmetrical than before~ even though my hair is going wild in the wind… I receive a lot of attention from both my friends and strangers when I go out, and while it was strange to get used to at first, I feel like it's really boosted my confidence and I feel a lot happier speaking to other people.

The best thing about having had surgery at Banobagi is that people don't think that I have had a lot of surgery! I've bumped into old family friends and they say wow, you've grown so pretty! None of them know about my surgery and I don't think they could tell either. Everything has settled so beautifully and naturally, and I couldn't be happier.

The first thing I asked Dr. Oh and Dr. Lee was it was possible to make my results as natural as possible, as if I had been born with it. I really think that they exceeded all my expectations!



Different styles, from casual to smart! I can try out latest fashions without looking hilarious. I feel like it's easier to get people to listen to me, and my personality has become more relaxed as a result. I no longer have that anxiety of not being good enough. I never would have thought that after surgery, I would feel even more comfortable being myself.

A lot has changed these past 5 months, but I'm happy to say that I still absolutely love my results. I am glad that Banobagi took such good care of me and answered all my questions before my surgery and post-op as well. Even now, 5 months later, I feel completely free to send them questions or pictures and ask if they feel my recovery is going well.



For my results, I'm happy. I feel like the surgeries were absolutely necessary for the image I wanted, and if I had to do it all over again, I absolutely would!


I will be posting more photos and a very special review soon on what Dr. Barn from Banobagi did for me! Please look out for it~



BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
EMAIL: English@banobagi.com
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기