2017년 7월 24일 월요일

Heeya's Plastic Surgery Real Review


 
Heeya's Plastic Surgery Real Review


(Square jaw reduction, Cheekbone reduction, Genioplasty,
Non-incision double eyelid surgery with
epicanthoplasty, lateralcathoplasty, lowercanthoplasty,
Forehead lift, and Rhinoplasty)








This is Heeya~

Its been over 8 months after I got surgery at Banobagi clinic~
Let me show you my pictures from before and after surgery.
I had surgery of face contouring (Square jaw reduction, Cheekbone reduction and Genioplasty), non-incision double eyelid surgery with epicanthoplasty, lateralcathoplasty, and lowercanthoplasty, forehead lift, and rhinoplasty.
Non-incision method double eyelid surgery and forehead lift were scheduled first, face contouring on the next day, and rhinoplasty after a week!






before                                                   after


I was often told cute when I was little,
and didn’t have complaints.
As frame of face grew in a strange way and gained a lot of weight,
however, people told me that I am getting uglier and had an adverse change which hurt me.
I firstly thought I can just ignore those,
and didn’t care because my frame was not a big problem.

                            

One day, I saw a group picture with friends
and I noticed only my face was big that they even said my face was like Moai.
It’s not that other friends got surgeries
but my body frame has bigger volume than others
and moreover, I got too much fat on cheeks
which makes my appearance unclear, dull, and lazy.



My body is not chubby,
so I underestimated and didn’t love myself w
henever I was told that I look heavier than I really am just with fats on my face.


I lost my weight with a hope that I would look better, but body frame didn’t change and nothing happened on facial structure which made me frustrated.

























Before surgery,
I was so stressful to be told that I look plumpier than I am
because of angular and flat face.
I preferred splendid and clear image, opposite to my face.
For example, I love the face of Han Yeseul or Park Minyoung.
They have western images and big certain features.
I really wished to be similar to them^^


The most important thing is not to have artificial image
but to maximize my potentity so that prettiest face which would fit in me!!
I really didn’t worry while counseling with the doctor.
I’ve heard of their reputation so I expect and flutter with joy.






D-day of face contouring:


Time for operation was at 10 A.M.,
but I arrived at the clinic one hour earlier to see the doctor and have consultation.
Dr.Park, who was responsible for contouring surgery, had very good impressions, haha.
He told me the most important thing is safety and I think that made me believe him!!
Then he explained details with bone mockup on his hand and about what I am going to do!
I wasn’t nervous at all that he even asked if I’m not nervous^^
He promised me to do his best and nurses checked if I saw the doctor or kept cautions.
I got injection of anesthesia and slept deeply.
The operation was already done before I woke up,
and I was moved to patient’s room!
Blood must not be stagnated, so there was a hose connected to a hemovac.
The important thing is to blow air out for an hour that gas of anesthesia could come out from the body
and it was uncomfortable. But finally I did it!!!!
I drank water and gargled a little for the rest of the day.









Day two after surgery:


I don’t have pictures since my phone is broken…
and hemovac was removed before afternoon.
It just sting a little bit, and the feelings were much better!!!!


I kept drinking juice, water, and soymilk and gargled over and over.
I walked through inside of patient’s room.
Doctor visited me to check conditions.
I asked if my surgery went well but he told me I already asked that before
and maybe I don’t remember because of anesthesia, hahaha.


A Good thing was that nurses were perfectly kind so I could give 5 stars for them.
They really are angels…
I had to stay in the guesthouse
so I moved to my room of the guest house after I was discharged from the clinic.


They said swelling will be the wost on the 2nd and 3rd day, and it was right.


I kept spitting and blood was included in it.
The fortunate fact is I didn’t go through nose bleed, hahahaha.









Day three after surgery:


I was swelled really a lot.
Inner side of mouth was much swelled so I emitted a moan.
I am kind of person who gets swelling easily, and I think it’s the reason… I
t would differ by individuals but I think I couldn’t bear it without painkiller.
Daily doses of painkiller are limited to 6 pieces!!!


I still cannot sleep well at night.
I could hardly sleep but awakened in 2 hours, change cold packs, gargle, and sleep again…
It was a hard time for me not because of starving but of swelling.
However, I kept every cautions as strolling for about 40 minutes!!!!>_<


Oh, I got rid of tapes on the lips, because they told me to wet a towel with warm water.
Have you ever put tapes on your lips? Hahaha.
Anyway I detached it very carefully!
It was a lot swelled but I was satisfied that I could see clear lines on my jaw^^








Day four after surgery:


I had hard time with swelling…
They all went down to the underjaw so lower teeth were all tingling.
It was like all tightened, so I regularly do ice pack massaging~~~
It’s swelled really plumpy.


For me, 4th day was the hardest day…
Moreover I felt stuffy because of my broken phone.
I’ve waited for the day of first treatment…






Day seven after surgery:

I had another surgery on nose!!
It was to be with the first surgery, 
but having together was unavailable due to the schedule of clinic. 

I concerned a lot if it would be fine to do
because I still had gotten much swelling, 
but doctor said okay and I believed in him. Hahaha.

The operation took about less than 3 hours.
I think I am not for local-anesthesia…
I felt it was like after a deep sleep in the case of general anesthesia,
but this case was tiring.

Rhinoplasty does not require hospitalization,
so I was discharged when I recovered from anesthesia.
An uncomfortable thing is that lips get dry
because it’s better to breathe through mouth.
It’s important to apply lip balm and drink a lot of water!!!!








Day eight after surgery:


I put ice-pack day and night to decrease swelling,
and you can put the pack on the forehead
if in need of getting rid of swelling of the nose.
A little bit melted ice pack is better than frozen one~^^


I took this selfie when I woke up at dawn.
Anyway swelling decreased a little bit fast and I think
it’s because I got a laser treatment on that day~


Doctor asked me if something even trifle one was bothering
and said that the surgery went well.


I sighed when I looked in the mirror,
but I also decided to recover well!!!!


















2nd week after surgery:

It’s really a matter of care after a week,
I disinfected carefully, strolled down regularly, and ice packed a lot.

I got outer stitches removed on the day seven,
and I was nervous because of other reviews
but wasn’t hurt just tingling, hahaha.


Doctors visited to tell me how it went,
and I also got deswelling injection since I easily get swelled^^!

I was really pleased that it went as planned.


I did well on gargling till inner stitches are removed. I


 ate yogurt or chopped noodle or pasta, haha.


It was hard to eat warm food since there was a lot of swelling inside of mouth,


so what I ate was mostly cold food.






I fell asleep as I got a laser treatment while treatment for swelling!


The doctor told me I did well lying down on the bed that it’s quite hard to do.


It was more comfortable than expected.



And as a result, I lost about 5 kilograms


and I am totally satisfied with it!!


It was also kind of going on a diet!




Caps and masks are needed because it’s apparent that


there’s bruise and swelling on my face^^


Kind of being a celebrity, hahaha.



I’m sometimes glad to meet people similar to me, haha.





I was really delighted
when my friend said swelling is gradually being gone and face looks smaller.


Felt like overcoming my complex and was happy>_<

























3rd week after surgery:




I got outer stitches out last week.
I was a little bit scared after checking reviews, but I did it!

Firstly, I was under anesthesia and stitches were removed one by one.
It was not that itchy than expected
but I shed drops of tears for the bottom part inside the mouth…
Everybody said that it was the hardest part to bear
since it’s the most sensitive part,
but I felt more comfortable after getting rid of that, hahaha.

By the way, I didn’t utilize the tightener!
It is for arranging lines on the face,
but the doctor told me it’s okay not to use it if it’s too hurt and it was.
I ice packed a lot instead!!






















What I ate was mostly cold foods
since swellings gradually came down to the jaw side><



I drank lots of blended fruit drinks in cafes
while taking a walk and ingested enough carbohydrate
like soup made of sweet potato, potato, or button mushroom!!


I was lucky that there were many kinds of noodle in summer
the time I got surgeries,
as Korean cold noodles, and soba!


And especially the yogurt and ice cream!!
They are quite easy to eat and delicious so are the best choices><




















I strolled a lot!!
Walked about from 40 minutes to an hour a day
and stretched time to time at home
so I lost maybe 5 kilos, hahahahaha.


People say I am slimmer than before and I was excited~

You can go for the effect of killing two birds with one stone
thinking that you’re on a diet^^!






















These photos were taken over 3 weeks after surgery~
What do you think about them?


I can say that my face is clearer than before.
I am glad that I don’t have to wear masks on!
Swellings take long time to be removed in my body conditions
so that I look plumpy but I came to have a splendid look>_< hahahaha.


I love the profile the most.
It was one of my inferiorities and I really like it improved…

This is a picture of my profile!


There is fat on my jaw maybe because swellings came down to the bottom…
I believe it will be gone soon!



I hope to do make-up soon after swelling is decreased…
I feel sad that it’s so steady in my case
but I think the time matters as I can see in reviews of others…


I would just enjoy the time, hahahahaha.
It’ll also good for me to think so^^!






















It’s been a month after face contouring surgery~
There’s no problem in daily life that it’s been a month~

My friends said I would be thought as injected botox with just a little of swelling~
I think it really depends on individual…
You have to be patient a lot if you swell easily like me.

However, I’m so pleased to hear my face looks smaller
that my cheeks were so outstanding before.

I was hurt when someone pointed my face line was uneven…
I really thank the surgeons.





















It’s been a month after face contouring surgery~
There’s no problem in daily life that it’s been a month~
My friends said I would be thought as injected botox with just a little of swelling~


I think it really depends on individual…
You have to be patient a lot if you swell easily like me.
However, I’m so pleased to hear my face looks smaller
that my cheeks were so outstanding before.


I was hurt when someone pointed my face line was uneven…
I really thank the surgeons.























I think profile lines are much clearer and definite.
I keep taking profile selfies these days~




















2nd month after surgery:


Can you recognize the lines are a lot settled?

It’s only been 2 months so it’s not that clear,
but something is certainly changed~!

The best thing is not to be similar to someone
but to be myself with upgraded appearance!

There’s a well-known saying,
“There’s no ugly woman but who don’t make herself up”.
I highly recommend to people with low confidence on themselves!!!

I also felt time goes so slowly after surgery and that would last long,
but there was a lot of patience when I look back.


Don’t hesitate, I want to say!!!!






















I put a little bit different make-up in this picture
and my friends told me it’s like a cat.

It’s pretty interesting to find and practice proper types of make-up
which would fit into my face, hahaha.

It’s able to wear a light make-up at this time,
so I often put basic make-up.
I thank doctors that everyone says I get prettier day by day!!!!!!

I eat almost everything, and it feels like wearing off from anesthesia.
A little tightening feeling exists but fine enough, hahaha.






















I love my profile!
Almost all pictures are profile selfies, haha.










 


I really realize a lot has changed on my jaw and cheeks…
It’s not clearly appeared in the pictures but my friends are surprised to see face to face and check my changes, haha.



And the line on the face looked very uneven when I put on the cab
but it seems to be big for me!!
I am fully confident just with a light make-up on. Hahaha.
Only experienced people would know it!!!
















                          Before                                       after 3 months


I changed my hairstyle!

I had much swelling on my face on that day

so it looks plumpier

but still clearer compared to my before photo!!!



I visited this shop for the first time a
nd the director in the hair shop also told me it would be better without any swelling.
I can apparently see not only my face much smaller
but eyes and nose more obvious!!



























It’s just a week after than the picture above,
and can you clearly see the swelling’s gone?

I put full make-up on since I had to go out.

This was while having dinner!

I cannot entirely open my mouth,
so I eat little by little. It really needs patience…
















I look strong in this picture,

maybe because of make-up style I think…


but swelling decreased a lot and I look far clearer!!!






















I ate a lot on this day, hahaha.
I eat alot these days…


Opening mouth is still difficult but I can eat most of food.
I must take a walk to manage my weight steadily!
I used to do yoga before but I quit because of the swelling.
I’ll try again!
I also have to care about body not only for face, haha.












Full 4 months have passed after my surgery at Banobagi Clinic~







Wow… It’s a perfect profile!!
I’m pleased to be told that swelling seemed to be decreased a lot^_^





























I found the color of my friend’s lipstick was very nice,
so I tried it on…
but it’s a horror than sexy looking… hahaha..



























Actually I was to go travel on this day but it’s suddenly cancelled…

So I finished my work and put make-up for fun as a concept of witch, hahahaha.

I can clearly see swelling’s gone after full 4 months~





































I visited the clinic to check if it’s going well~
and I thank doctor being in my shoes and considering my conditions>.<


I cannot believe that five months already passed after surgery.
Doctor said swelling is decreased a lot but I gained weight…
so I’m going on a diet!! Hahaha.































I’ve caught a cold these days…
Immune system is weakened, perhaps,
that it’s at the change of seasons.
I took selfies though my condition is bad, hahaha.
The mask is necessary for me!

Oh, by the way, someone said to me I look like a Chinese beauty, hahaha.
They said I am being similar to Pan Bingbing as swelling is decreased!!





































I thought I was swelled again because of the cold
but other people said the opposite,
so I was excited, haha.




























This is my poor face without make-up, hahaha.

I like this selfie since my face looks slimmer in this one!!
I wish swelling would fully gone!


I couldn’t go on a diet because doctor said to eat well and rest a lot.

Health care is really important after surgery, I think!!!






























These are before photos of me!


Cheekbone and square jaw were too visible so much
and jaw was a little bit indented.



Cheeks were protruded even I didn’t smile.
I really detested my cheeks when smiling…
Face line was too round to be told cute and babyish!



Some people positively thought as younger face,
but I preferred splendid and gorgeous look.








But Nevertheless,
I also wished image of my original face to be remained and just improved naturally.
I am really satisfied now it’s over 5 months!!
I think I found a perfect clinic helped me change into my ideal image, hahaha.





















































5 months after surgery


I mastered taking selfies, hahahahaha.


It’s really natural even when I smile,
and I’m glad the lines on face became smoother~
































Effects are so dramatic~!
I truly appreciate doctors of Banobagi Clinic…
They provided detailed care system after surgery
and always have asked if there’s something need to be changed or uncomfortable.




I LOVE Banobagi.
Not only for safe surgeries
but satisfying result and full responsibility about after-care service!!




































I eat all kinds of food, even an octopus!! Hahaha.
It feels like awkward when I touch my jaw.
Senses on the jaw are back but I sometimes feel twinges,
but it’s not severe that I just think that senses are returned~
People who had surgeries will understand it. Hahaha.






I highly recommend Banobagi Clinic to people who hesitate about
face contouring, eye surgery and nose job~


They improve the flaws on my face
and bring up beautifulness to the maximum~
Their after-care system is really good and responsible^^


































Everything’s fine after full 5 months~

swelling is still on my face that it’s not like my skin and tightened.
A little artificiality exists when opening my mouth,
but nothing bothers my daily routine!
































Friends, especially whom I meet after a long time,
told me I’m prettier than before~!


I’m never sick of hearing compliment, hahaha.







































Eyelash extension or semi-permanent make-up are all possible~



I feel happy these days decorating myself in different styles~!!





























Even a taxi driver mentioned my nose is pretty,
so most of my selfies are profile pictures. Haha.

I’m always told that I have a small face>.<







































I had Accusculpting recently.
I thought it was swelling but it was fat on the jaw and cheeks…
So I visited the clinic and had a surgery.
The doctor kindly explained in detail and the operation was performed.
Accusculpt means an operation improving saggy skins
by getting rid of unnecessary fats on face~!!


This is the pic with bandage on the day after surgery, haha.

It’s important to put a bandage for a day and to ice-pack like for contouring surgery.

Stitches were removed on the 5th day~!
I have to visit clinic after a month.




































It’s been over a week after the operation so I still have swelling,
but it became slimmer.



My jaw was indented
but I got it a little bit protruded to look more three-dimentional.
Face lines are far clearer after the Acculift.


































I think swelling decreases quickly in the case of Accu than face contouring~

Don’t you worry if you still have some fats on your cheeks
even after the face contouring surgery.



Doctors in Banobagi clinic will take care of it through Accusculpt laser.




































One month has already passed since I got Accusculpt laser operation~

I’m really glad it’s noticeable that fat on the jaw decreased.
I don’t recall bad memories in the past and live happier present time.





























































I am satisfied I’ve tolerated over 6 months and my new look is nicely settled^^
The end of this year is coming and I’m going to enjoy it and make exciting memories~~~!!
It’s said that women are all precious at every pore~
I came to get high confidence after caring myself and overcoming my flaws!!

















































My face is entirely covered now when I put the hood on.

Moreover, profile is perfect that cheekbones are not embossed!!!





I am proud that I no longer need to veil my face with hair!!
Most of all, my attitude toward my life is changed after surgery.
Banobagi Clinic, moreover, provides thorough after-care services.

I would give five stars to it!!!


I hope you don’t just concern about your weakness but be courage enough
to overcome the weakness and be more beautiful~!





Thank you for reading my review!



















BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
EMAIL: English@banobagi.com

Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기