2017년 7월 10일 월요일

Chrissy's Real Review of Plastic Sugery at BANOBAGI from Day 8~ 14


Hi, friends ! Here is the stories of my post 
- surgeries development from day 8 to day 14 after facial contour, 
nose and eye (non incisional) surgery, as well fat graft on forehead at Banobagi clinic. 

Here are some of my photos before the surgeries. My previous post about day 0 to day 7 post-surgery and the reasons why I did the plastic surgery can be seen here (link)
http://plasticsurgeryinkoreabanobagi.blogspot.kr/2017/06/chrissys-real-review-of-plastic-sugery.html



Day 8
I felt very happy today 
because the shape of my eyes were getting back to their original shape 
but with a slightly deeper eye crease. 
Although only a week has passed, I have been very happy with the shape of my nose. Because I was very excited, 
I did some light exercise and danced around~ ^^.







Day 9

           My swelling was getting subsided and the swelling around eyes disappeared.  However, for the final result it takes about 1 month for eye surgery without incision. Today, my best friend who I had not met in a long-time, 
video called me and she said that the results of my operations are very natural and good. 

My parents also complimented me,
especially my dad who was very happy to see his daughter getting more beautiful! Haha, 
thank goodness.







Day 10

Although I still feel my face was a bit stiff and swollen on the cheeks, 
whenever I looked into the mirror, my face looked normal, 
so I tried to have stroll outside guest house for the first time without using a mask! 
I only did some minimal make up.

           Today I also got aesthetic massage treatments, 
for patients who have done facial contour surgery. 
It feels very comfortable and soothing. 
The staffs are very skilled and careful in doing facial massage. 
I almost fell asleep because the massage was very good.

Non-incisional eye surgery is also very popular because it does not leave scars, 
does not cause much bruising and has a rapid healing process.







Day 11

The wound on the columella (the cartilage between the nostrils) was getting faded. 
I tried to brush my teeth for the first time since surgery, 
using a small-headed toothbrush to get into the mouth easily. 
It felt so refreshing after more than a week just relying on antiseptic mouthwash.

           I tried to took selfie while lying down, 
my face line still looks good and the nose is still high and sharp, hehe ..








Day 12

My face looks more natural each day and my facial skin was very radiant ! 
My photos today were taken without using makeup or foundation! 
I'm very sure this is because of the effect of facial skin care that
 I've received a few times from Banobagi's dermatology clinic.

           I even feel confident to meet with others even though I do not wear makeup at all, even after just waking up! ^^







Day 13

Today was the day that I had been waiting for. 
I felt very happy and a bit nervous because today was the last check-up day 
and the stitches inside my nose and mouth and behind my right ear would be taken out. When the stitches behind my ears were removed, 
I did not feel any pain at all.  
However, this was not the case with the stitches inside my nose 
and especially inside my mouth when they were removed.







To be honest, the stitches inside my nose were slightly sore but inside my mouth, 
it was so painful that the clinic's staff gave me a cute pink cuddly pillow to squeeze.

 However, after the stitches in my mouth were taken out, 
I could smile wider and almost 2 fingers could go into my mouth 
(previously only 1 finger could fit). 

I also could enjoy any food without worrying about 
pieces being left on the stitches inside mouth. 
Pain lasts only for a few minutes, while feeling happy stays forever, 
so do not be afraid! ^^






           After all the stitches were taken, I did an X-ray and a CT scan to find out the results of the operation.

before having last check up with the doctors. 
Dr. Oh and Dr. Lee was very impressed with the results of my surgeries 
and my healing progress. 
They said my swelling and bruises subsided very fast, 
and my face line is getting more beautiful and balanced. 
I thank them as well because it was all because of their skillful hands! 

Being so happy with the check-up results, 
I went for a walk all day around the Gangnam area. 
As seen in my photo above, I tried various hairstyles, 
even the middle-split style bangs that I have never done before! 
I really like the volume of my forehead, my friend said with a full forehead and a pointy nose, I look younger, more baby face and even a little bit Eurasian, haha ​​..

           I also began to take pictures straight from the front, 
although my face still looked swollen but my cheekbones were getting smoother 
so it did make my face look more balanced and feminine.






Today I also received de-swelling treatment which was oxygen tube treatment. 
At first the ears will feel very sore due to the difference air pressure! 
However, this treatment was very good and really worked! 
Small swelling and bruises on my face became a lot better the next day.






 Day 14

           After all the stitches were removed, 
I felt very free and my appetite increased dramatically.  
I was able to chew food although it still had to be soft like noodles, porridge, tofu, etc. 
I could laugh wider but because of my muscle movement was still limited,  
I still had to be careful.





My weight has dropped nearly 5 kilograms (11 pounds) 
since coming to Korea more than  two weeks ago.  
I was happy though because the diet was successful! 
Thanks to the facial contour surgery we had to be on liquid diet.  
Because oft he weight loss, I decided to have culinary tour in Myeongdong area
 which is famous as one of Seoul's largest shopping district.

           Although there were so many foods I could not eat yet, 
I was still excited and very happy to have enjoyed 
the famous Korean chicken with ginseng soup (samgyetang).

           My friend also kept praising how my look was already look so good and natural despite the fact that I just had operations 2 weeks ago. 
Some people told me that I look like a Barbie doll with a small face and a pointy nose, hahaha.. I was flattered and felt happy.

Well, what do you guys think? ;p



                                        See you guys on the next post ! (^^) /

댓글 1개:

  1. If you are looking for Plastic surgeon in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Plastic surgery.

    답글삭제