2017년 8월 18일 금요일

Chrissy's Real Review of Plastic Sugery at BANOBAGI from Day 22 ~28















Hello, loyal readers,
here is one month update after plastic surgery at Banobagi clinic!
Check it out! ^^


 Before




After








Day 24
With my younger sister





Since my eyes became bigger now,
I feel like more look a like with my siblings,
because I was the only child with small eyes,
but not anymore ;)














 After 3 weeks had passed post surgery,
I started mouth and jaw exercise recommended by Banobagi clinic.

This jaw exercise is highly recommended
for faster muscle recovery and for balancing the jaw joints.
In order for the recovery process faster and maximum result,
follow the recommended instructions accordingly, ok ! ^^








Day 25




The bridge shape of my nose from the front became increasingly clear.
I have a visible nose bridge now, finally, yeeay! ^^

My nose looks so natural-looking from the front,
but looks sharp and pretty from the side.

People who meet me for the first time would not have thought
that if I had rhinoplasty because of its naturalness.

Also, because of I have a higher nose bridge now,
my eyes became closer ( perfect distance now), which I love,
because my eyes were a little far each other,
especially very obvious without eye makeup.


Before - eyes a bit far





After













Day 26

Stiffness around the nose are completely gone,
and the sensitivity around the bottom of nose
and the lips have returned completely.

I can smile and laugh more naturally now.








 Day 27
Light bruises in the area under the chin and nose bridge are almost perfectly invisible,
especially when I wear makeup.

I am so happy and often to go out now, anytime,
because the time to put makeup becomes much shorter
even I have confidence now to go out, shopping, dinner without any makeup at all.

My self-esteem are definitely has boosted up !













No make up pics compilation.






Day 29 - 31
In the guidance brochure after facial contour surgery
I got from Banobagi clinic as in the photo above,
it is recommended that patients only consume soft foods for a month
such as tofu, eggs, noodles, porridge, etc.
to avoid the risk of injury because the jaw strength has not returned fully.


Because almost a month I only consume soft foods as suggested
(since the mouth also could not open widely yet),
precisely the 30th day post-operation
I could not wait to have a feast on food especially meat, haha.

I ate Korean yakiniku as much as I could, also as revenge
because I did not have chance to eat it when I was in Korea.

It felt like in heaven !! Haha ^^



To train the mouth and jaw strength to recover quickly,
I started chewing exercises by eating more meat such as steak or yakiniku and foods
that require open mouth widely like hamburger.

But I still chose soft part of the meat
so that the jaw is not too burdened with chewing hard food.

I was like feeling so alive again
since I'm a food lover especially meat,
but I have to be careful not to gain weight
(doctor Oh's advice so the V-Line face can be seen beautifully)! ^^



See you on the next post~










BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기