2017년 8월 9일 수요일

Chrissy's Real Review of Plastic Sugery at BANOBAGI from Day 15~ 21


Hi, guys! I am back again with the latest update of the 3rd week of operation progress!
Please follow my story in the first and second week in the previous post~




 Before - After















Day 15
 Before - After







After 2 weeks have passed, large swelling has disappeared,
only light bruises in the
eye area near the nose and lower cheeks.

The jaw already feels very normal, there is no heat
sensation or sense of being bound, just like before surgery.

The shape of my nose is getting
better since the swelling is reduced.









Day 16
Before - After









 Today I got the last aesthetic facial massage treatment
before returning to my home country.

After completion of treatment,
my facial skin becomes shiny, supple and looked whiter
even without foundation or powder at all.









Before returning to Japan,
I had a chance to said good-bye with Dr. Oh
who is very wellknown in his skill of operating face and jaw contours.

He had been amazed to see the results
of his own skilled hands on me as well as my fast healing process.









 Day 18
 After nearly 3 weeks in Seoul,
I finally returned home in my home country.

At first I was a bit worried
because this was the first time
my family would see me directly after the surgery.

My elder brother who usually likes to tease me, made me surprise
because he actually praised that I look good and more beautiful
because of my facial features are improved.

My friends who have not met for a long time said
that I look younger and radiant.
They did not expect at all that I had plastic surgery.

Thank goodness,
because that means the results are natural
just like as what I wanted, does not make me look fake.











Day 19

 I went to the salon for the first time after surgery to change my hair color.

Although my hair was still looked messy with the hair-dye,
I could not resist to take pictures of my side profiles.

I really like how my face features are very improved from the sides,
especially my forehead and nose.

Thank you so much for Dr. Lee and Dr. Oh :)










Day 20

Mostly, I always cover my wide and flat forehead with full bangs.

Now, I really like the shape of my forehead after fat graft.

I feel more mature without short bangs.

I feel more confident with any hairstyle now.












 Day 21




Today was exactly 3 weeks after surgery.

Not too many significant changes day to day anymore
since entering this week.

Small swelling and light bruises do take longer to heal completely.
The scar after the surgery was almost invisible by this time.
I've really liked the look of my face overall.


I feel very grateful to have chosen Banobagi clinic.

See you on my next post, guys ! ^^








BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기