Are you planning to do Liposuction??
Then you should read this!!
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE LIPOSUCTION :
1. Implementation of blood and electrocardiogram check(EKG)
is needed for general anesthesia when you decided to go for the surgery.
2. You need to also let the Consultant or Doctor know
if you are currently having or ever had any health background problem
about high blood pressure, diabetes, tuberculosis, hepatitis, etc.
3. You have to fast 8 hours before the surgery!
If you only do fasting a few hours before surgery,
it would affect the recovery after the surgery.
It’s good and would really help to consume simple meal right before you fast!!
4. It’s also high recommended to stop taking aspirin, vitamin-E, hormones pill, drugs etc. starting 2 weeks before the surgery!!
5. It’s also good to take a bath a day before the surgery
and take a shower simply in the morning on the surgery day!!
6. Wear comfortable clothes after surgery considering the surgery area!!
(For example: Top-Button down Shirts, Bottom-Training trousers, spare underwear)
and prepare some shoes as well!!
7. Don’t smoke or drink any alcohol from a week before surgery
to help recovery after the surgery!!
PRECAUTIONS AFTER LIPOSUCTION :
1. The fat dissolving liquid would come out again
after putting the liposuction pipe on the exact area.
They take it out on purpose so it wouldn’t remain inside our body!
Therefore, you don’t have to be worried!
2. For legs case, putting your lower body higher than upper body
when you sleep also would help decrease swelling.
3. It’d be better to move around slowly! It’s not good to walk too much!
4. Tight clothes like compression garment
would help the skin elasticity recovery after surgery!
5. The stitch will be removed about 1 week after surgery on surgery area,
and taking shower is suggested about 2-3 days after stitch removal.
6. Swelling subsidence differs by each patient’s condition.
7. Bruise might also appear after the treatment…
It might stay for about 2-3 weeks but you don’t have to worry
since it’d be gone after a while!
8. Massage would help the swelling recovery as well!
9. Your body weight might increase or it might look like you’re gaining weight
caused by the swelling.
However, you would feel the difference when all the swelling subsides
from about 3 weeks after the treatment, so you don’t have to be worried at all!
10. If you take out a lot of fat through the liposuction, you might also feel itchy.
However, sometimes it happens caused by weak body condition.
Once again, you don’t have to be worry too much about it!
You couldn’t see your body changes become really slim right after the surgery or
the liposuction treatment since there are a lot of swelling.
There must be a lot of people here who are highly worried.
However, since all the fat inside our body just taken out,
you could just imagine it as when you fall down on your knees
and get bruise or swelling after that.
Therefore, it would heal as it was before!
Original Article :
BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508
BANOBAGI INDONESIA DEPARTMENT
Whats App: +82-10-2273-6508
Line ID: banobagiid