2017년 9월 11일 월요일

Chrissy's Real Review of Plastic Sugery at BANOBAGI from Day 36 ~ 42

























Hello, everyone! It feels like time flies so fast!






it's already 60 days passed since I did facial contour
surgery, non-incisional eye surgery, rhinoplasty and the fat graft on the forehead at the Banobagi
clinic.







It will take at least 6 months for the final results of the operation, but in this 2nd month, I feel more
confident and happier because my face became a lot slimmer already and bruised are completely
healed.









Back when I did the consultation with Dr.Lee,


he said that my nose is short. Rhinoplasty will help
my nose to look longer in accordance with the shape of my face.
A few days after nose surgery, the nose would still look short and the tip of the nose slightly
sticking out,
but over time, the nose will look longer and the tip of the nose will look more natural, said Dr. Lee.




And that's right, just look at the difference of the shape of my nose over time in the
photo below for comparison!















         Before                                         Day 5 post-op                              Day 59 post-op








The scar on the sideburns were also healed, right?

















At 30 days after surgery, only 2 fingers can entered my mouth.
Now, 3 fingers almost get in all!



Sometimes I forget to do jaw exercise
because my face has been felt more flexible and not stiff.

My feelings are getting at ease and cheerier
because there is no weird and stiff feeling at all in the face area.


No more awkward feeling when I smile.

























I really like the results of non-incision eye surgery at the Banobagi clinic.



Of course, no one would have thought that if I had done this operation if I keep it secret
since there was no scar or mark on the eyelids.






My friends who are interested in having eyelid surgery,
after knowing that I had this non-incision eye surgery
became enthusiastically want the same operation
at the Banobagi clinic because of its natural result^^.


















Before - too much eye makeup makes my face looks gaudy :(
















Maybe in the before photo above,
there must be a thought that my eyes looked not so different from now (after).


Believe me, it is very different!


First of all, the time needed to do eye makeup became
very short and simple since surgery.



My eyelids that now deeper and more defined
making it easier to apply makeup.


I no longer need thick eyeliner, thick eyelid tape and false eyelashes
to make my eyes look bigger.




Very much timesaving!





I do hope with this review I can help readers
who are hesitating to no doubt choose Banobagi clinic
to get more beautiful eyes with natural results ^^.

















BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기