2016년 9월 18일 일요일

Yungji’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contour + Forehead implant+ Nostril reduction surgery)

Yungji’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Face contour + Forehead implant+ Nostril reduction surgery)


Hello, ths is Yungji and I have done the face contouring surgery 6 months ago. 
The time passed so fast! As I got prettier after surgery, 
I am more confident about myself living in life now!!

So here we go with all the reviews of my plastic surgery history~ 








Before the plastic surgery 


Sorry If my before photo surprised you..

Blunt nose, flat forehead, well developed side cheekbone…
Overall, I had dull and round face shape which made me self-discouraged. 
I also hated the buccal fat which made me look like I am angry at something.




So I decided to get the surgery done at Banobagi Plastic Surgery Clinic!!




Right after the plastic surgery


I took this selfie when I was in the recovery room after surgery. 
I don’t even know how I took this photo!

I didn’t feel much pain, but I was waking up from anesthesia, 
and the nurse instructed me to inhale and exhale to exhale the anesthesia gas. 

This made me thirsty, but couldn’t drink for a while after surgery 
which was most difficult time as I remember.

I was discharged the day after the surgery and  recovered at home.




 3 days after the plastic surgery


Before this date, the swelling was the worst, but in this photo, the swelling subsided a little.
I called the clinic to make sure, and tore off the tape on my face carefully. 
This was more relieving.

From this time, it is time to struggle with swelling.

I did warm towel massage, gargled well, took the medicine regularly 
and try to follow all the instruction as informed.




5 days after the plastic surgery


I don’t know when to take the tape off on my forehead area,, so I left it like that,, hehe
I sometime feel stinging, but it wasn’t a huge bother to me.




7 days after the plastic surgery


Taking a walk will help a lot for swelling subsidence, so I took a walk with my puppy. 
Can you see the change day by day??

I removed the stitches and got massage done at the clinic as post-care. 
That felt really good….




14 days after the plastic surgery


I went to school 7 days after the surgery, but there wasn’t much difficulties!

Even at school, I wore the face band regularly, and it really helped!

2 weeks after the surgery I went to the clinic and removed the stitches inside my mouth 
and also stitch on my forehead!
But,, stitch removal inside the mouth was soooooo much painful T.T
I almost cried!!!!

I know it sounds funny how I got this major surgery done, 
but cried for stitch removal.. haha




16 days after the plastic surgery


Here is me wearing face band at school!

When I first wore the face band, it was bit painful and irritating,,, 
but I think I got used to it.. haha




21 days after the plastic surgery


I still have some swelling, but as far as I think, I look much better than before ^^;

As I took so much photos and upload them in the SNS, friends who I haven’t chat for long time messaged me for changed appearance saying I look pretty!

I don’t eat hard food, but soft foods for now such as soft tofu, and udon noodles~~ 
but I’m happy that I get to eat more food as I recover ^^




30 days after the plastic surgery


It’s been 1 month already and I went for the check-up at the clinic. 
My face contour is more defined, and the staff in the clinic compliment me for my good looking due to well management after surgery^^




 50 days after the plastic surgery


I practice mouth opening regularly, and now I can eat meat!

I take numerous selfies these days, and there is one thing I can clearly notice.
By the profile, I can notice that the square jaw is gone, and at first, my forehead is too flat, but as time goes, it has more volume and looks smooth.

I still have some swelling sometimes, and sometimes not, 
but I get to forget to manage myself like after surgery. 




60 days after the plastic surgery


The swelling differs in the morning time and night time. 
My swelling is the worst in the morning time, as you can see the photo.

I never wore the cap, but now I can wear them and they actually look good on me~~ 




 90 days after the plastic surgery


I went for a walk with my puppy, and can you see my slimmer face line~~!?

While I was taking a walk, I loved my face and stopped to take selfies..haha

And now, I am more interested to styles as I am still finding the best style on me. 

I found confidence after surgery which makes me try different styles!




I took this weird photos when I was hving fun with my friend ! lol

I met my boyfriend after surgery and take this kind of photos with no hostility now. 

I even look pretty in that photo, no?! haha




Do not forget my before photo,,,

I look so much different, eh?





And I additionally got surgery for forehead and buccal fat removal again.

I went for a check up with the surgeon and suggested for forehead fat grafting with double chin removal surgery.






After this additional surgery, I regularly took the medicine as post care, and 3 days after, looks like my swellings are totally gone already!

I love my forehead from the profile as it has more volume and looks 3 dimensional! 




120 days after the plastic surgery 


You know,, I think I’m addicted to taking selfies…
I try different pose and take the selfies,, haha

People I know say they are surprised to see my new personality after surgery.
I am happier than ever with no complex of my appearance~ 



150 days after the plastic surgery


I don’t need to do photoshop to have the best selfies.

People say good things about my appearance that I look prettier~~
I understand why people get the surgery done to become more pretty.

Compliments make me happy!! 



180 days after the plastic surgery


It’s been already 6 months after the plastic surgery. 
I heard that minor swelling will subside even after 6 months. 
I should manage myself well to have better looking, right??

After getting face contouring surgery at Banobagi clinic, 
a lot of things changed in my life.

I found new happiness and enjoying my life with confidence 
and also found how to love others who care for me.






I thank Banobagi to have opportunity to reborn to live a new life!!

For those of you who have complex, visit Banobagi to find your confidence like ME *^^*




BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHAT'S APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기