2016년 9월 1일 목요일

Hanbyul’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contour+ Nose + Forehead)

Hanbyul’s Plastic Surgery Real Review
(Face contour+ Nose + Forehead)


I have done the face contouring surgery and also rhinoplasty at Banobagi clinic.
Here, I would like to share my real diary from the beginning to the end!




 4 days after/ 7 days after the plastic surgery



I has swelling all over my body even inside my throat.

Because I couldn’t breathe with my nose, 
I had to breathe with my mouth and t was very difficult..

Left is 4 days after the surgery and right is 7 days after the surgery.

About 7 days after the face contouring surgery, 
you are be able to go out and meet friends, and take a walk! 




3 weeks after the plastic surgery



From 2 weeks after the surgery, 
I was able to eat soup, eggs, tofu and mashed potatoes which are very soft to chew.

I did not lie on my back all the way down, but about 45 degrees up for fast swelling subsidence. Doing everyday activity is not a problem after 2 weeks!

And 3 weeks after the surgery ~!~!~!

The swelling is subsiding really fast now!
Whenever I take the photos, I look different!

My cousin works at skin-care treatment center, and she helped me a lot, too!

I could eat noodles, and soft foods now~!!


When you take a look at my before photo, 
I had slight protruded mouth, but with face contouring, nose and forehead surgery, 
it made volume on my face which enhanced to avoid my protruded mouth >_<






 Before/After


I tried to put the make-up on to meet my friends~

I compared the photo before when I had protruded eyes and asymmetric faceline,,!

It is sooooo different now!!!

Nose and forehead is settled to their place so well, 
and I was informed that face contour could not perfectly improve my asymmetric face, 
but the result is so much satisfying!!!!

I’m currently wearing braces for teeth correction and I still look this good… AMAZING.






 1 month after plastic surgery



1 month and 2 weeks has passed~!

I sleep however I want now, and do the hot towel massage every often. 
And when I wear the makeup like this, no one notice my swelling~~>_<

My mouth cannot be opened fully to have sushi….

But these days, people said I look like a doll…… hehe





2 months after plastic surgery 


Like everyone who got surgery done, I just love to take selfies.  

Still, I have some swelling left when I see myself on the right side, but only I can notice, 
so taking selfie was not a problem~~ 





People around me were saying I look the same as before, 
so I compared with before photo. 

I DID change!

There was no nose bridge before!! And as you can see, all the photos taken back then, 
I had to cover my jawline with hair down.

I didn’t have glorious appearance, but cute. Nowdays, I look more feminine^^





3 months after plastic surgery



I cannot really find my scar, can you??

My hair is growing again on forehead incision area. After 3 months, 
the sensation of forehead is back about 80%. 
I should wait a little longer~ 






 4 months after plastic surgery/ 
additional surgery for Accusaculpt + fat grafting under eyes


I did worry about the swelling I had after second surgery, 
but after about a week, the swelling subsided as much as photo on the right side~






A week after then, I took the photos as model of my school! 





Before/ After the plastic surgery



My face line is well settled now. 
I dyed my hair black to take the photo to work as intern and also for job interviews~





 6 months after the surgery


It’s been already 6 months after my first plastic surgery.

All the swelling subsided, and sensation is back to normal.
A lot of thing changed past 6 months~

I heard people saying I look better without makeup~ 
no need for photoshop after taking any photos~~ 




 Before the plastic surgery 


Wow, I did change so much, right? 






I think for the surgeons who has done the safe and satisfying surgery for me! 











BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHAT'S APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 1개:

  1. Can you please tell me who did her facial contouring and rhinoplasty? Thanks!

    답글삭제