2016년 9월 6일 화요일

Heedong’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contour + Forehead Fat Grafting Surgery)

Heedong’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Face contour + Forehead Fat Grafting Surgery)


I had angled square jaw, protruded cheekbone with asymmetry, and dented forehead.

Due to my appearance, I was self-conscience since middle school. 
My friends had slim and pretty face. 
with them, it seems like I stand out from them and i had to refuse to take photos.

That was my past.. 


This is me before the surgery.. 

I never changed my hair style because I had to cover my face contour..

Since then, I thought of getting surgery done,, and thought of it,, and thought of it…


To get over with my complex, I finally decided to get Face contouring, and forehead fat grafting surgery done at Banobagi plastic surgery clinic.





Well it happens to all,, but I had difficult times during recovery. T.T
So much swelling and nose bleeding.. 

 I wished for my look in the future after recovery and followed the instruction informed by the nurse. I gargled every 2 hours, took medicine regularly, and did ice-pack massages.





You cannot chew food right after the surgery, so I filled my fridge with drinks. 

Nutritious soymilk, yogurt drinks, juice and water..
Eating well will bring fast recovery was my thought^^

I often did massaging with ice packs, and about a week after, 
I was able to smile as much as this ^^ 





I visited the clinic for stitch removal and to get the face band~
I met Dr.Oh again and it was really impressed to meet him again after surgery^^

You can see that swelling subsided a lot more than 3rd and 4th day after surgery, right?






I wear face bands often and regularly,, 
and 10 days after, look at my slim face!!

I don’t have to wear mask anymore when I go out, 
and my complex is gone now and I have slim faceline~~ >_< 

so Happy!! 






I visited the clinic again and met Dr.Oh for 1 month check-up. 

It makes me smile whenever I have chance to meet Dr.Oh ^^ 
he took a look at my face here and there and asked if I had any difficulties or irritating parts. 

He is so gentle >_< 


I almost forgot about that I got the surgery done now, 
and swelling inside my mouth is no longer bothers me.

With slim face, I cut my hair for dramatic change!!

My co-workers say I look good on my new hairstyle~~ 
they also compliment me my face got smaller and slimmer!!

I still have minor swelling to be subsided, 
and I hear all these compliments^^

I love it !!! 





I got face contouring done with fat grafting for forehead. 
the fats on foreheads are not gone, but volume has reduced a bit, 
so we will see until the third month after surgery and do the touch up for best volume. 

It still look good with natural volume though~ 





I work hard these days, and wear face band whenever I am at home, 
and take pumpkin juice regularly.

As I am being more confident about myself, 
I am more active about meeting new people, 
which ended up meeting good people who can stay beside me.^^






I tried to fingers in to my mouth for the first time after surgery, and guess what! 
Two fingers can go in!! it felt really good as I did not practice much, but ate a lot. Haha







it's been 3 months and I got liposuction done on face and 
also touch up for the forehead fat grafting. 

I am satisfied at the moment, but want to be perfect! 

Women’s greed for beauty…






It seems like my jaw lines are more visible and sharp, which is well done!

Right after the surgery I regretted that I lied on bed for this kind of pain again.. 
but after seeing the result, impressed once again^^


There are some people who wants to become prettier from what they have. 
I understand them, but I think it is best to get it done as much as needed, not wanted.





People around me asks me about plastic surgery these days 
and I feel like I became one of plastic surgery clinic consultant ^^

Since I have done the surgery at Banobagi Clinic’s Dr. Oh, 
I strongly recommend Dr.Oh for face contouring surgery~~~~!!!


Whenever I see my face, I feel like it is naturally done pretty.

If you are self-conscience of your face contour, 
you should get the surgery done for your self-satisfaction. 


But you must choose the BEST clinic with BEST doctor like me!!


I living happy life after getting plastic surgery done~
Get over with your complex and live happy life !! ^^  




BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHAT'S APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기