2016년 8월 30일 화요일

Ms.Charming’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Two Jaw, Nose, and Eye Surgery)

Ms.Charming’s Plastic Surgery Real Review
(Two Jaw, Nose, and Eye Surgery) 



 

You can call me Charming~ ^^
I was self-conscience about my jutting chin and malocclusion.


I had slanted eye shape and developed Cheekbone with jutting chin which made my image ‘mean, and masculine’. When I eat something or yawn, my jaw joint made a sound.. 
With these stress, I decided to get the Two Jaw surgery done.



This is me before the plastic surgery!



 On the day of the surgery

I did medical checkups first, then got the surgery done. 

I swelled a lot and made me really worrisome, but nurses were so caring at the clinic 
and took care of me. I drank water, juice and soy milk from the second day.



6 days after the surgery

I went out with mask on this day. 
As time passes, swelling on lips are subsiding, and even with swelling, 

I can see that my jutting chin is gone…




 8 days after the surgery

I went to the clinic~ I got massage as post-care treatment for face, 
and removed the stitches on cheekbone area. 

I started wearing face band. 
Cheekbone and jaw area was bit hurting at first, but I will get used to it~



2 weeks after the surgery

I went to the clinic to remove the stitches inside the mouth. 
I was a bit nervous, but it wasn’t that hurting as much as I thought. 
Compare to the 6th day, it seem like more swelling has gone down.



3 weeks after the surgery

At home, I wore the face band, did hot towel massage, stretching, and went for a walk for swelling subsidence. I went to the clinic for a massaging and check-up and started wearing braces. And now, I started to practice smiling~ 



 1 month after the surgery

I practiced smiling and mouth opening regularly. 
The swellings are well subsiding. 
My mouth cannot be fully opened now, but I try to eat little things. 

The time will heal everything~





I went to the dental clinic and took off the rubbers that were tightening my teeth. 
Now, I can easily chew things~ 




40 days after the surgery

You can do everyday activity without masks on now~ 
I try not to eat hard food, but there are more thing I can eat than before. 
The swellings on my eyes are going down well, too!





Before/ 40 days after the surgery




50 days after the surgery

I still have swellings on my face 
that people ask whether I have done the fat grafting after two jaw surgery..

My friends told me that my face got really smaller than before^^
I can now eat many things~




2 months after the surgery 

The swellings seems to subside slower and slower.. T.T

I know that swelling will take time to subside. 
My jaw seems slimmer, and numbness is back to normal now. 

What I don’t like the most is that my pronunciation is not good enough,, 
and still feel like swellings are on my face.




Before/ 3 months after

After 3 months, I can see the change of me. 
My image got softer than before and cutter and younger^^

I have no problem eating, and move my mouth ~








You can see the change from my profile~ 

I don’t have jutting chin anymore~
No more malocclusion, jutting chin and jaw joint metters!!!




Before the surgery




 4 months after the surgery

Most of the swellings are gone now. 

My eyes look bigger, and minor swelling remains like a effect of fat grafting~ 

this cannot be shown through the photo, 
but my face got really smaller, that all the people I know, I meet, 
they talk about how much my face got smaller after surgery.. ^^;




5 months after the surgery

I can take off the braces next month^^

I followed the instruction and got treatments as post-care and the time passed this quick!! 
Doesn’t my face look slimmer and good shape of my mouth?




Before/ 5 months after




 170 days after the surgery

For better result of my Tow jaw surgery, I got Accusculpt lifting, eyes and nose surgery~





 Few days after the second surgery

Splint is removed, and it not swelled as much as I thought! 
I got ptosis correction and nose surgery, and after the nose surgery my face looks more 3 dimensional with higher nose bridge with brighter eyes.



6 months after Two Jaw surgery / 18 days after nose, and eyes surgery

I took off the braces now ^^ 
Good bye and god riddance~~

There’s not much swelling left, eh?

Two Jaw surgery swelling lasted pretty long, but nose and eyes seems less swelled. 


I love the front view of me, but as my jutting chin is gone and have higher nose bridge, 
I love my profile too! 





7 months after the surgery

I look more feminine than before, right~?

The masculine angled jaw and jutting chin is gone and now, 
I have smoother face line and eyes and nose surgery made me more feminine and refined.





 Before/ After





 8 months after the surgery

Very small face~~ compare to before, my face got really small! 
I take more selfies now after nose and eyes surgery^^




10 months after the surgery

Getting Accusculpt lifting, nose, ad eyes surgery was really good decision to me! 

A drastic change was made with Two jaw surgery,  
and dramatic change is made after additional surgery.

What I like about the most after surgery is that I am now confident about myself. 

And I love that surgery was a success!!




Before/ After         





 1 year after the surgery

The time goes really fast!!!!
I remember the days after two jaw surgery, I was worrying about the swellings on me.^^
I just love taking photos of me. I got pretty, and have baby face effect!! >_<






Naturalness was what I concern the most before the plastic surgery.hehe





If you are stressed of your appearance and suffer from functional matters like jutting chin, malocclusion, and jaw joints, I hope this story of me was helpful. 







BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHAT'S APP: +82-10-2216-6508


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기