2016년 8월 25일 목요일

Binny’s Plastic Surgery Real Review (Face contour, Nose, and Eye Surgery)

Binny’s Plastic Surgery Real Review

(Face contour, Nose, and Eye Surgery) 


I’m living happy life with my changed look~ 

I would like to share my story based on the records I have for 
people who still consider for the plastic surgery~!!





Here is the before photo of me.
Wow… I’m surprised, too. 

Let’s find out how I became pretty from this face~




 1~4 days after


The swelling was worst on the 3rd day after surgery 
as you can see the comparison in the photo.

Just like I read the reviews of others, I worried and couldn’t sleep if my face will blow off, 
so I did cold massage very often for swelling to subside. 

I had protein drink and well took the medicine the clinic prescribed. 

I never forgot to gargle every 2hours. 




6 days after


My husband helped me to wash my hair and went to the clinic 
for stitch removal on eyes and nose. 

For swelling subsidence, I got massage from the clinic 
and took the splint out on the nose bridge.

On this day, I had pumpkin soup for the first time. 
I mixed it with milk so I can drink it, and it was very soft.

I bought anti- swelling medicine and had it regularly, 
brushed my teeth with baby’s toothbrush, and wore the face band. 




7 days after


The time passed so fast!
This is when all the bruise were coming down and made my face yellowish. 

I’m still keeping up with face band at home~ 





10 days after


I can put 2 fingers in the mouth!




 14 days after


Went to the clinic for stitch removal inside the nose and mouth! 
It was hurting so bad! But I felt relieved after all the stitch was removed. 
Then I went for a walk! 



16 days after


I put make-up on for the first time!
I only had basic make –up and I loved to see myself in the mirror. 
After the stitch removal, I had soft tofu, protein drinks, and egg soup for nutrients.




1 month after


The swelling was subsiding slowly. 
But I could see myself changing everyday only even if it was a little change 
which no one can notice. 

I love putting make-ups on now, and found interest in buying all kind of cosmetics, 
and concentrate on skin-care treatment for smoother and brighter skin tone. 






I posed the same as me waiting at the lobby before the surgery at the clinic today. 
It’s been only one month after surgery, and you can clearly see the different even with double sized eyes, and sharper nose tip with higher nose bridge.



6 weeks after 


I’m becoming more and more pretty *^^*
I love wearing outfits and doing make ups and go out with friends with my new look. 
And guess what? 4 guys asked for my number on the street.. 
4 !! 
my husband will not believe it, haha



At first, I started working out as taking a walk around neighborhood. 
But now I go to fitness, and start concentrating on losing weight. 

I dyed my hair in red wine color~ 
my husband is now anxious of my look that I became too pretty.>_<




Before/ After


2 months after 


I get more confident than before and now, I can tie my hair up and it looks good! >_< 

I put my hair up during hot summer time~ 
I don’t want to say this again, but I changed a lot and look way better than before!! 


3 months after


The swelling on nose is almost subsided and I have more defined face structure. 
With better face, I can wear any kinds of stylish wears with confident~
But I still have swelling on jaw line area.


When I went for regular check at the clinic on the 3rd month, I arranged the surgery for Accusculpting for left over swellings and fats on double chin area.




4 months after 





5 ~9days after Accusculpting


Stitch out was done on the 5th day after surgery 
and the result was showing about 9 days after. 

So good~~!!


I was afraid of photos taken by others before, but not anymore~ 
and no need for photoshop~ hehe


My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. 
My husband surprised me and I wasn’t ready to take photos without make-up and hair done, but I still looked good and all my friends envied my happy look in the photo.^^




 6 months after

With my eyes closed, you can’t notice the surgery for my eyes, right? 
As I became prettier than before and have confident, 
I started to think to challenge myself for something new. 

I married young and had a baby. 

Now I want to do something for what I dreamed of. 
And the first thing is to take photo for the resume. 
A lot of people do this hair up style for the resume photo, so I tried it. 



Left is the photo taken before the surgery and the right is the photo I recently took

What do you think? 
With my before photo, people may not notice that it is me,, ^^;; 

I think it is miracle that this much change had happened within 6 months!!





I thank Banobagi for showing me the way to start my new life. 
Thank you Dr.Oh, and Dr Kim! 





BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
WHAT'S APP: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기