2017년 1월 5일 목요일

♥JOEYPINK♥ 1st MONTH POST PLASTIC SURGERY AND DERMATOLOGY TREATMENT at BANOBAGI KOREA.

♥JOEYPINK♥ 1st MONTH POST PLASTIC SURGERY AND DERMATOLOGY TREATMENT at BANOBAGI KOREA.



It has been a month since I had my double eyelid surgery done in Korea!

As usual, everyone who have seen my eyelids commented “They’ve recovered? That’s fast!”. I have been getting this since after 2nd week of the surgery!
Well, till now after one month, I would say what I’ve always said: It’s still swollen.

I think because I am conscious about it and also, you know, these are my eyes, I know them best, so I can tell! But I’m aware, especially, when I have make up on, no one can tell that its still swollen. Even me!

Here’s a picture of me on 2nd week after surgery when I applied make up for the first time.

Hehe. How is it? Pardon my not-on-point eye make up because hey, its my first time working magic on double eyelids okay!

This was only 2nd week after my surgery! No filter. What d'you think?
Anyway, it is not recommended to have make up on so soon but I have an event to attend so I have to. I’ve checked with the consultant at Banobagi if I can apply make up this soon and she advise not to but if I really really have to, then just make sure I do a good job cleansing them.

As for my skin, I have been very very proud of it after the Dermatology treatment! At 2nd week, I would say it is fully healed from all the scabs and peelings. After all the scabs fell off, I feel like it grew a brand new skin! I’m so so so obsessed with it I can’t stop looking at my face every night under LED light when I am doing my daily beauty regime. LOLOLOL I am officially a narcissist thanks to Banobagi.

Here’s a picture of my face taken by my friend who cannot stop wowing at my skin and asked if she can take a picture of it. Hahaha!

Ahhahahaa. Abit awkward and shy. =P

Yes, I drew my brows and I have eyeshadows on my eyes BUT the only thing I applied on my face is Sunscreen! Suncreen, NOTHING ELSE!! My sunscreen is purely (non-tinted) sunscreen okay, not BB cream or whatsoever that has coverage.

Hmmm... never have I ever felt so confident to let anyone take a picture of my face so close-up especially when I do not have any make up on. (in this case, don’t talk about the eye make up la)

There’s still pores but its been minimized so much you have to draw your eyes close to my face then you will see it. Also, skin became brighter with even skin tone which I’ve been longing to have! (':

At 3rd week:
I noticed that 2 of the moles which I have removed are slowly reappearing again. Hmm well, multiple sessions are required to fully remove moles. =/ And I only did 1 session.


At 1st month:
The eyelids look less swollen and thinner.
By now, the comments I get most often is: “Your eyelids look so natural now!”

As you can see from the picture below, some of the blemishes on my face are reappearing especially the moles. But I’m so glad that the pores remain the way I want it. And, my face is still pretty fair with even skin tone! Hehe.

 
Hahahah see, my mole came back... lol!

Now I just can’t wait for 3rd to 4th month when I eyes will be fully healed!

Will update by then! =D






BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
EMAIL: English@banobagi.com
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기