2017년 1월 25일 수요일

Hair Transplant Surgery Real Review

Hair Transplant Surgery Real Review


My biggest concern was my wide forehead due to less hair on hairline area.
I had almost no hair in the middle of head on forehead area which I never tried to grow my hair without bangs that covers my wide forehead.




Here is my wide forehead before surgery..


You can see more clearly on profile that I have wide forehead, right?






On the day of the surgery!


The swelling isn’t that bad right after surgery.
I almost had no pain even after surgery.






3rd day after hair transplant


From on the day of the surgery to 3rd day, 
the swelling was going down from head to my face.






2 weeks after hair transplant


I was so surprised to see myself with major swelling, but after 3rd day, deswelling started, and made my forehead look voluminous with only hair transplant surgery.






This is second week after surgery.


It looks a bit lose, because transplanted hair are now falling off. Hehe





3rd week after hair transplant 


Full transplanted hair fell off and I have very less left.
It takes about 10 days for hair follicles to survive on transplanted area.
So when you hair falls off after about 2 weeks, 
you do not have to worry because it will grow back!






1 month after surgery 


Incision area is now almost invisible, right?
There is vertical incision line, but it is hidden by back hair, 
so you do not have to worry about scar anymore!






2 months after surgery


Hair is growing back pretty rapidly.
I enjoying day by day looking at how much of hair grew!!
I’m having black bean for healthy hair to grow!





3rd month after surgery 


I wear the hair band for the first time!
My profile looks more natural!
I know it takes time for hair to grow back and settled,
But I am already satisfied!!





4th month after surgery


My hair grew a lot, right?^^

You may not feel the difference, but I can tell (:
It’s growing very well!
Empty spaces are slowly filling up!






5 months after hair transplant 


Transplanted hair grew about 5cm! 
It is not long enough, but still looks more natural than when it first grew!





Before/ after







6 months after hair transplant


When you take a look a my hairline, 
you won’t believe that I got hair transplant done if I say nothing.

It is natural as that much!
I am fully satisfied!!!!






7th month after surgery


I went for regular check-up today.
80% of the hair follicles survived from hair transplant surgery, 
and it is growing well. (:





10 months after surgery 


My hair grew a lot !!!
Hairline is very naturally grown and it is easier to manage than first time!
 I feel like the hair roots are so natural just as is!





11th month after surgery 


Natural hairline, and narrowed forehead from wide forehead!
I feel like I got prettier than before with hair transplant!






Before/ After


A lot of area has been filled.
Not many people notices, but even who know, they say it is done really naturally (:







Thank you so much Banobagi!!


BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
EMAIL: English@banobagi.com
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508

댓글 23개:

  1. Nice pictures. We are one of the best and professional hair transplant center in Bangalore then you can directly visit our center hair doctors. We offer proper hair loss treatment at very nominal rates. For more details visit this link.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. Hair transplant we can say is the modern technique with the help of which we can go for the transplant and we can remove the baldness with the help of hair transplant.

    fue hair transplant in dubai

    답글삭제
  4. Nice information. FUE hair transplant is very popular hair transplant techniques. It takes very less time to recover. For more details visit hair transplant in Mumbai .

    답글삭제
  5. Nice blog. We are the top leading hair transplant treatment in India.We offer best Hair loss treatment in Delhi . For more details visit this link.

    답글삭제
  6. FUE is best technique for hair surgery as compare to FUT. Visit Satyam hair transplant in India for FUE surgery.

    답글삭제
  7. Suffering from male and female pattern baldness? Want to overcome these issues? Visit our centre to get best hair transplant in Visakhapatnam at very low cost.

    답글삭제
  8. nice blog and awsome results. ther Craze of hair transplant is increasing widely. Many people are interested in hair transplant procedure. FUE hair transplant is the best method to get successful results. Get hair transplant in Chandigarh by professional doctors.

    답글삭제
  9. Informatice content and thanks for sharing. If you are looking for Hair Transplant in Australia then Satyam hair transplnt centre is best for you. Visit our clinic and get FUE hair transplant by professional doctors at reasonable cost.

    답글삭제
  10. Get Hair transplant in India with Vj clinics at genuine cost. If you doenst afford it then visit our clinic and get the affordable hair transplant. for more details you can visit our website.

    답글삭제
  11. Anyone from you interested to know full cost and procedure of the hair transplant surgery before going for it then you can simply follow the given link and watch the full video. In this video, we share everything about the treatment that you're interested to know.

    답글삭제
  12. Thanks for sharing this blog, Number peoples asked questions about techniques of hair transplant and best technique.Basically, FUE is the advanced techniques of hair loss and provides 100% successful results. Get the hair transplant in India by slick doctors.

    답글삭제
  13. @ Banobagi, Thanks for information, can a diabetic person go for hair transplant surgery?
    hair transplant services

    답글삭제
  14. Nice information about Hair Transplant. Hair transplant in India

    답글삭제
  15. Showing the hard cases where you need scr888 agent to transplant 6,000 grafts for some coverage.
    It's easy when the patient needs to reinforce a small area.

    답글삭제
  16. It’s an amazing 918kiss register article in support of all the web viewers; they will
    take advantage from it I am sure.

    답글삭제
  17. Hey!! Nice post. I was planning for hair transplant surgery for a long time. I was scared of it. After going through your post, and reading the reviews now I finally decided to go for it. Thus, now I started to search Hair Transplant Clinic in Gurgaon.

    답글삭제
  18. Hair transplantation also requires some time to see the results, costs also need to be prepared for treatment. thank you for writing and posting this article, your article was very helpful Visushaarkliniek.nl

    답글삭제
  19. Korean people come to India for getting better result in hair transplant. India is one of the safest and economical country in the World. Dr. Amit Gupta is the most trusted and plastic surgeon in India. Read more about Dr. Amit Gupta

    답글삭제
  20. Our full body health checkup packages offer complete evaluation of your health status. We can predict if you are at risk of developing serious diseases. So, you change your lifestyle & improve your health.
    https://longlivo.com/

    답글삭제