2020년 5월 13일 수요일

Lara's Rhinoplasty Journey (Nose Job)

Lara's Rhinoplasty Journey (Nose Job)
- BANOBAGI PLASTIC SURGERY CLINIC -

#1 (Before her operation)
"Come with me into this new adventure! I never thought I would get any plastic surgery but I am so happy @banobagi_english and @seoulcosmeticsurgery 
gave me the opportunity to fix my crooked nose... 
nothing wrong with my last nose but I am happy 
I can improve my image a little bit with some of the best doctors in South Korea ❤️"


#2
After 1 month of her operation..!

"When I was little I hit my face really bad and ended up with a scar 
that deformed my nose. I wasn’t bothered much about it 
but recently I got the chance to “fix” it 
and even though it’s only been 1 month, I couldn’t be happier with the results!" 




Look, her profile line got much smoother and no hump anymore!




To watch her 1 month review video in English:

#3
After 2 months of her operation:)
"I know it is a subtle change but I really love the nose Dr. Lee from @banobagi_english 
gave me @seoulcosmeticsurgery has been a great partner in this journey 
and I couldn’t be more grateful. 
If you ever want to do something to your body, I really recommend you contact them 
for information and help."



To watch her Q&A review video in English:


Questions asked and answered:

*How much did it cost?
*How long did you think about doing it?
*When did you go back to your routine?
*How much time should I plan for my trip?
*Do you have scars?
*Is there any possible complications?
*What does your husband think?
*Do people notice?
*How long is the recovery?
*How did you take care of your face?

Our beautiful rhinoplasty model @laraland_official was 
on a singing audition program for foreigners in Korea 
after only about 2 months of her operation.
.
She won the first looking gorgeous in every angle on TV:).
Her nose looks straight and slimmer from both front and side, and even from the 45 degrees✨


We are more than glad that Lara is feeling grateful 
with her result. Plastic surgery is not just to make a huge aesthetic change, but more likely to improve one's concern so that the person feels more confident 
and loves her/himself even more. 





For more information:

BANOBAGI ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
Banobagi Official Website
TEL: +82-02-522-6636
Email: English@banobagi.com
Whats App: +82-10-2216-6508





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기